Windows 10: Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.

Discus and support Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marie(2019), Mar 11, 2019.

1. Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.

This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently delete this demo video?

Is this a windows application?

**Original Title**

Next book Ares 10A startup Video

:)

Marie(2019), Mar 11, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A. :)

terrace, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Tablet code for the next book ares 8a

How to get tablet code for next book ares 8a

LaurieSturgeon, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.

Screensaver settings on Windows10

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What screensaver setting was kept?
    • What screensaver did you keep?
    • Do you face this with a particular Screensaver?
    If you haven't tried with a different screensaver, check and let us know.

Ravinath P, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.

1. Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A. - Similar Threads - Cannot find screensaver

2. book setting printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    book setting printing: I have an Epson 633 printer and i updated to a PC with windows 11 but the book setting from the printer dosnt work any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/book-setting-printing/1c9233f3-bade-4a7a-9c20-cc1e81bdf29d
  3. windows 10a/c login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10a/c login: running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256), for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification, my windows 10 a/c needs attention, clicking on the link takes me to the settings page where I have to click a Fix now button,...
  4. windows 10a/c login

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10a/c login: running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256), for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification, my windows 10 a/c needs attention, clicking on the link takes me to the settings page where I have to click a Fix now button,...
  5. Cannot find brightness setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find brightness setting: I saw a post on here and the microsoft staff said: "Hi, There are two ways on how to change the screen brightness in a Windows 10 computer. Check these steps: Method 1. Go to Start > Settings > System > Display > Change brightness. Adjust the slider to get your desired...
  6. Can't find screensavers

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find screensavers: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 476) Does this version have screensavers? If so, where are they? 145101
  7. Next book Ares 10A startup Video

Next book Ares 10A startup Video: This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently delete this demo video? Is this a windows application?...
  8. Screensaver settings

Screensaver settings: Hi I have one small problem when using the screensaver settings on windows 10 pc. I went to choose "photos" in the drop down menu to display it as my screensaver. Then when I went to the right and clicked on the button that said "settings..." the screensaver settings window...
  9. hello Cortana, where ared though?

in Cortana
    hello Cortana, where ared though?: Hi i bought my pC 2 years ago in Germany and whilst upgrading to windows 10 (german version with dutch language pack) i remembered disabling Cortana since it was for english at the time. how do I get Cortana to work ?...
  10. Cannot find This PC and Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find This PC and Settings: Hello. I cannot find "This PC" and "Settings" on my Windows 10 Laptop. How do I find them and Install them on my Laptop. Many Thanks. Terry Horton.*Smile 38168