Windows 10: Cannot find WiFi settings after update

Discus and support Cannot find WiFi settings after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, We have recently completed an update and since then, we are unable to locate any wifi settings or networks. When we select the error message in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PAJGConstructions, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Cannot find WiFi settings after update

Hi,

We have recently completed an update and since then, we are unable to locate any wifi settings or networks. When we select the error message in the bottom right of the screen for "Networks & Internet Settings" the only option that is appearing is Airplane mode. When I go through settings and then Network and Internet there is no option for WiFi at all. Help please as we cannot connect to the internet at all and we have no option to connect via ethernet cable.

:)

PAJGConstructions, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 8, 2019
  3. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Cannot find WiFi settings after update

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot find WiFi settings after update

1. Cannot find WiFi settings after update - Similar Threads - Cannot find WiFi

2. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  3. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  4. Lost Wifi settings after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Wifi settings after new update: Just updated to the latest version of Windows but now I can’t open wifi settings. Shows on bar at bottom but not present when I click on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-settings-after-new-update/d4250dcc-0397-42d0-8618-b61fa9a7e2bb
  5. I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.: So I just got a brand new pc today and I tried to hook it up to my wifi but I could not find the wifi tab in the setting. so how do I get it? submitted by /u/drtdd [link] [comments]...
  6. Cannot find brightness setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find brightness setting: I saw a post on here and the microsoft staff said: "Hi, There are two ways on how to change the screen brightness in a Windows 10 computer. Check these steps: Method 1. Go to Start > Settings > System > Display > Change brightness. Adjust the slider to get your desired...
  7. Can't find WiFi settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find WiFi settings: Hi, Usually I can connect to the internet usinh WiFi and i can turn it on and off etc. But I can no longer do that instead of showing WiFi settings it now shows dial up settings.[IMG] I've already tried troubleshooting and looking at Change Adapter Settings all that...
  8. PC can't find Wifi after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC can't find Wifi after update: After the latest update the computer doesn't find my wifi anymore. My phone and tablet are working just fine and I exclude a problem with the box. I have several other wifi that are detected but not my own. Any ideas? Thanks very much...
  9. Cannot find my account after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find my account after update: My computer updated a week ago and shut down while I was using it without waning. Since then I cannot log in to my account. I thought it was stuck in a boot loop but I have run all the fixes for that. I have run restore health and sfc and nothing comes up as wrong. When I try...
  10. Cannot find This PC and Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find This PC and Settings: Hello. I cannot find "This PC" and "Settings" on my Windows 10 Laptop. How do I find them and Install them on my Laptop. Many Thanks. Terry Horton.*Smile 38168