Windows 10: Cannot Find Windows Defender

Discus and support Cannot Find Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant find my windows defender. It says that there is no security provider. why is that even though no removal process of the windows defender has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ishanbhusal, May 10, 2020.

1. Cannot Find Windows Defender

I cant find my windows defender. It says that there is no security provider. why is that even though no removal process of the windows defender has benn done.

[Original Title: windows defender.]

:)

ishanbhusal, May 10, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 10, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, May 10, 2020
  4. Cannot Find Windows Defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannot Find Windows Defender

1. Cannot Find Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Cannot Find Defender

2. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  3. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  4. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some findings in Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some findings in Windows Defender: Hi so much interested as it works better to say how to control the Windows Defender I read that actually an antivirus program checks some file and detects whether or not it does not match the known virus that has been written in the NO database and I found in the laptop found...
  6. Windows cannot find...

Windows cannot find...: HelloEvery other minute i get this Windows cannot find C/users/****/AppData/roaming/microsoft/windows/starmenu/programs/startup/38667.exe error I started having this problem after being infected with a virus I've downloaded Malwarebytes and i think i removed it and then i...
  7. windows cannot find .....

windows cannot find .....: I keep getting this window after my virus got virus yesterday and I removed them but this thing keeps popping up. I n Startup folder there are no files with that name. Neither on registry editor. Can someone tell me please what should I do?[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Defender Help - Cannot Find App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Help - Cannot Find App: Defender keeps finding this file which looks like malware from a quick Google search. Nothing happens if I click Remove or Quarantine.. I also cannot find the file at the specified path. MalwareBytes scan shows nothing, same with AdwCleaner. Any insight? New to Windows from...
  9. Windows cannot find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find: I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe. This just started. What is it and how do I get rid of it....
  10. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....