Windows 10: cannot finish downloading .net 3.5 for windows 10, new pc build

Discus and support cannot finish downloading .net 3.5 for windows 10, new pc build in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey can anyone help me out? I have just built a new system with the latest and greatest components, going to download new apps and the one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TMurek, Mar 4, 2019.

1. TMurek Win User

cannot finish downloading .net 3.5 for windows 10, new pc build

hey can anyone help me out?

I have just built a new system with the latest and greatest components, going to download new apps and the one is requiring .net 3.5, I have 4.7 enabled automatically but when I go to enable 3.5 and do everything normally (turning on program and features)

the screen goes to the "finding required files" to "downloading required files" and gets stuck right before the end of the download?

I have turned off my firewall/protection, enabled cookies

I have tried manually installing via Microsoft downloads

going through control panel

going through command prompt (apparently I don't have the authority to use the command as and admin

going through a 3rd party site..

all with the same results?

any help would be much appreciated.

:)

TMurek, Mar 4, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 4, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 4, 2019
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. cannot finish downloading .net 3.5 for windows 10, new pc build - Similar Threads - cannot finish downloading

2. Access to download Hydra Build 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to download Hydra Build 5: I am an Hydra trainer CI1900 and I need access to down load the software from \\AZBD.RD001.OneHC.net\T10.Builds\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.ALL\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.ALL_20220707.1\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.Installer\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.Installer_20220707.1\install Build 5...
  3. Access to download Hydra Build 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to download Hydra Build 5: I am an Hydra trainer CI1900 and I need access to down load the software from \\AZBD.RD001.OneHC.net\T10.Builds\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.ALL\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.ALL_20220707.1\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.Installer\Hydra.Rel.R3Mx.T.Installer_20220707.1\install Build 5...
  4. downloading OS to load on new build PC

downloading OS to load on new build PC: I have MS 365. My son is building a new PC and we need to load a MS operating system. does anyone know how to download the OS from MS 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-os-to-load-on-new-build-pc/764e68f3-8158-402b-b556-c190ef134a7d
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. .net 5

.net 5: Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9....
  8. Downloading windows 10 on new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading windows 10 on new build: I have an old PC that I bought from best buy that has windows 8 on it, is it possible to download the activated version of Windows 10 onto a USB from the windows 8 pc? Thank you submitted by /u/Squarepeoplerfat [link] [comments]...
  9. Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC: I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.). I checked my order...
  10. [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]: Hello everyone, I install windows 10 in 01/01/2019. But chrome can't finish download file (download 100% but it didn't finish) and have many problem with chrome (Eg: can't open link to download if it can't finish download, can't open chrome if it can't finish download,...)....