Windows 10: Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions

Discus and support Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I owned an ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - E403SA since July 2018. From the beginning of its usage, I used to loose my internet connection but I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kimon, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Kimon Win User

Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions

Hello,

I owned an ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - E403SA since July 2018. From the beginning of its usage, I used to loose my internet connection but I did not consider it as something unusual as it is a very cheap laptop and I put the blame on its wifi card (obviously I am talking about a wireless connection). The connection problem was being fixed by restarting my pc and running the network diagnostics. However, in last two months I loose my connection more often and the restart process is always very late and ends up to a BSOD with an error code which concerns a driver power state failure. The BSOD doent stands for long, just for some seconds, then the restart process continouus normally and my laptop opens again.

I tried to fix the problem by googling it but common solutions didnt help me. To be more specific, according to windows 10 all my drivers were up to date. Moreover, I downloaded driver easy software just for sure and I updated all the drivers which should have been updated. The problem didnt fixed neither with windows drivers, nor the driver easy drivers.

So, I followed the power solutions but it didnt work for me either. In that point I have to mention that the option "Change settings that are currently unavailable" is missing from my pc. Dont ask for screenshot, my os is in greek, just trust me. I suppose that making that option visible may solve the problem as I would follow the power option steps more correctly.

In adittion, when I am right clicking on a file located in my desktop or documents my OS instantlly crushes and recovers some seconds later. This is a graphics driver problem but the driver which fixes that problem is not recommended neither by windows 10 nor by the driver easy as it is outdated.

I would strongly appreciate some serious instructions guys. This is my first experience with windows 10 and it is below my expectations.

PS: Sorry for my english. It is not my native language.
    PS2: I didnt post it in BSOD threads because I have more OS problems as well.
    PS3: I will be back checking your answers as soon as possible.

Thanks

:)

Kimon, Nov 19, 2018
  2. PranavMishra5582, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions

BSOD Driver power state failure

Hi,
    Thanks in Advance Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions :). Recently, I started experiencing frequent crashes of my wifi as in my wifi network goes off and there would not be any visible networks . The problem gets fixed by trouble shooting or sometimes i have to disable and reenable my wireless driver Also, I started getting BSOD for "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE" and I assumed it was a power settings issue and changed to maximum performance. Today I got another BSOD for the same issue. My guess is that it has to do something with my wireless drivers.
    Any help or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!!

vamsinaruto, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions

1. Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions - Similar Threads - Cannot fix bsod

2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hi, my computer keeps crashing to blue screen with the issue DRIVER POWER SATE FAILURE. The crashing always happens when i disconnect the computer from electrical power. i have not installed new software nor new hardware, neither i have updated windows recently. The issue...
  3. Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot fix bsod (driver power state failure) with the common solutions: Hello, I owned an ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - E403SA since July 2018. From the beginning of its usage, I used to loose my internet connection but I did not consider it as something unusual as it is a very cheap laptop and I put the blame on its wifi card (obviously I am talking...
  4. BSOD "Driver Power State Failure"

BSOD "Driver Power State Failure": Laptop specs: Lenovo Z51-70 running Windows 10 8gb ram, 1Tb hdd Intel graphics HD 5500 4gb AMD Radeon R9 M375 4gb This started when I got an upgrade to Windows feature update 1803. While I was installing the update it got stuck at 42%. So, I forced shut down and I...
  5. driver power state failure

driver power state failure: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai0Bngm7CanAgzJsKBiqZRV6OKXE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-power-state-failure/72bc088f-02cd-403f-808e-8af5531a8566
  6. BSOD "Driver Power State Failure"

BSOD "Driver Power State Failure": Computer freezes and crashes irregularly when watching youtube videos in google chrome. was just a minor inconvenience, but I have recently installed adobe creative suite and if I have a video playing it will always crash into a BSOD after about 5 minutes of non-interactive...
  7. BSOD Driver Power State Failure

BSOD Driver Power State Failure: Hey guys, Ever since I updated to windows 10, my computer automatically installs some Nvidia drivers from their servers. From past experience I know that my computer can get random BSOD's with the wrong Nvidia drivers installed (WinDBG always pointed towards nvdllmkm.sys)....
  8. power state driver failure

power state driver failure: Hello, my BSOD only appears while gaming online. I don't really have any other information than the BSOD does state that it is a power state driver failure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 40574
  9. Driver State Power Failure

Driver State Power Failure: After I received this message, Windows restarted the computer and I haven't had problems since. Not sure what information would be relevant but would appreciate any help. 69827
  10. BSOD Driver Power State Failure

BSOD Driver Power State Failure: This usually happens when I am working on photoshop or illustrator, I have lost a couple of my unsaved files because of this BSOD, This is really affecting my work, So any help would be appreciated. Another thing i noticed this BSOD only occurs when the laptop is on...