Windows 10: Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it.

Discus and support Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been running Windows 11 since September, starting as a member of the Insider Program.Yesterday it would not boot. This is the famous message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RenHuntsinger, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it.

I've been running Windows 11 since September, starting as a member of the Insider Program.Yesterday it would not boot. This is the famous message: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key"Ok, gotta fix the boot problem. Done it before.I downloaded the latest MediaCreationToolW11.exe and installed on a usb stick. Chose repair option, second screen. Attempted the simple, automatic start up fix option, it could not fix it, so I went to the advanced command prompt strategy. Going through the same strategies so many others have encounter

:)

RenHuntsinger, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Reinstall IE 11 with Windows 10

Hi,

To address your concern, please follow the steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer 11.

• Type Windows feature in the Search box. Click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer. A window will pop up, click OK.
    • Click the OK button. Click Restart when prompted.
    • Repeat the steps to reinstall Internet Explorer (Check the box).

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 28, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it.

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it.

1. Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it. - Similar Threads - Cannot Fix can't

2. I cannot reinstall Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reinstall Windows 11 Pro: I am currently running Windows 11 Pro build 22h2, A few months ago after an update I cannot remember exactly when but, ever since my windows security no longer recognizes my security processor. I have checked my BIOS and TPM 2.0 is definitely switched on. I have tried...
  3. I can't reinstall Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reinstall Windows 11: Hi,I use windows 11 and i want to reinstall. My pc meet minimum requirements, but when i want to reinstall from usb, i will get message 'windows 11 doesn't meet minimum requirements'Thanks....
  4. I can't reinstall Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reinstall Windows 11: Hi,I use windows 11 and i want to reinstall. My pc meet minimum requirements, but when i want to reinstall from usb, i will get message 'windows 11 doesn't meet minimum requirements'Thanks....
  5. Cannot Reinstall Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reinstall Windows 11: I have been experiencing terrible CPU usage since my computer randomly shut down 2 days ago. I have gotten it to a somewhat usable state and was going to try to reinstall windows 11 to try to fix the issues, however my device is not compatible with windows 11. What's funny is...
  6. Cannot Reinstall Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Reinstall Windows 11: I have been experiencing terrible CPU usage since my computer randomly shut down 2 days ago. I have gotten it to a somewhat usable state and was going to try to reinstall windows 11 to try to fix the issues, however my device is not compatible with windows 11. What's funny is...
  7. Cannot install windows 11 after reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows 11 after reinstall.: So, I've been using windows 11 on my main machine pretty much since it came out. at the start of the week i installed a Debian Linux distro Zorin. It wasn't working out, so I decided to go back to windows 11, i went back through my BIOS, enabled secure boot and everything...
  8. Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Fix Windows 11, now can't reinstall it.: I've been running Windows 11 since September, starting as a member of the Insider Program.Yesterday it would not boot. This is the famous message: "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key"Ok, gotta fix the boot...
  9. Reinstalled windows now can't get it activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalled windows now can't get it activated.: I used to have Windows 7 Professional on my desktop, but in 2015 when they offered Windows 10 Pro for free, I got it. After awhile I noticed my desktop running slower and had little space on my terabyte hard-drive, so I did successfully reset my computer and fresh start it,...
  10. Encrypted drive then reinstalled Windows and now can't get in!?!?!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypted drive then reinstalled Windows and now can't get in!?!?!?: Am I completely screwed here or can we break the encryption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypted-drive-then-reinstalled-windows-and-now/2b0c724b-21c5-4b3b-ab34-d3e5e26fb687"