Windows 10: cannot forget wireless network in windows10

Discus and support cannot forget wireless network in windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new Lenovo 720 and just got the 1903 update. I have a certain network in my list of connections and just cannot, after trying all I know, get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by darrylwelch, Jun 21, 2019.

1. cannot forget wireless network in windows10

I have a new Lenovo 720 and just got the 1903 update. I have a certain network in my list of connections and just cannot, after trying all I know, get my PC to forget it. I suspect it is giving me problems on another device, and may have something to do with mirroring, casting or bluetoothing with my fire tv stick. I've tried to find the source but can't. Any ideas?

:)

darrylwelch, Jun 21, 2019

2. i accidentally clicked on "forget this connection". How to recover it on windows 10

Hi Liau,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    recovering to wireless network on Windows 10.

This issue might occur if saved wireless network is removed the network list.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "forget this connection", are you referring that you have clicked on forget this connection option for the save wireless network? Have you tried to save the network again?

If you are trying to automatically connect to wireless network connection or save a network, then I suggest you to refer to the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on network icon in the Taskbar.

2. Then click on the wireless network which you want to connect.

3. Check mark on Connect automatically and then click on
    Connect
    button.

Please get back to us with an update on recovering network
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, cannot forget wireless network in windows10 :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 21, 2019
  4. cannot forget wireless network in windows10

Phillip Roos, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

cannot forget wireless network in windows10

1. cannot forget wireless network in windows10 - Similar Threads - cannot forget wireless

2. No networks appearing under wireless networks; computer cannot identify wireless networks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No networks appearing under wireless networks; computer cannot identify wireless networks...: Today my Windows 10 computer is suddenly unable to connect to the internet at all. When I click on the internet button in the bottom righthand corner, the only option available is Network & Internet Settings and Airplane Mode which is turned off. All the other options are...
  3. No networks appearing under wireless networks; computer cannot identify wireless networks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No networks appearing under wireless networks; computer cannot identify wireless networks...: Today my Windows 10 computer is suddenly unable to connect to the internet at all. When I click on the internet button in the bottom righthand corner, the only option available is Network & Internet Settings and Airplane Mode which is turned off. All the other options are...
  4. No networks appearing under wireless networks; computer cannot identify wireless networks...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows10 Wireless

Windows10 Wireless: Windows 10 does not remember any wireless network. All wireless networks are shown as available. When one is set up it works but does not appear in the managed networks list. There are no networks in the managed networks list. On reboot network settings are lost. You cannot...
  6. Cannot connect to any wireless network

Cannot connect to any wireless network: I am using a Fujitsu laptop with Windows 10 Home Vesion 1903 installed on 9/14/2019 and OS build 18362.449. From yesterday, I cannot connect to any wireless network. Although I can see them from the network available list, after click on the connect button, "Unable to...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Forget a Wireless Network in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Forget a Wireless Network in Windows 10: If you previously connected to a wireless network you are no longer accessing, but its showing up in your list of available networks, you can forget it. Forgetting a wireless network can also be used to troubleshoot issues when you are attempting to connect to a network. In...
  8. Cannot see wireless networks

Cannot see wireless networks: I am unable to connect to the internet. The problem started after I tried to restart my network settings (for unrelated reasons). Once my computer restarted, I was no longer able to see any wireless networks in the toolbar, nor can I see any available networks to connect to...
  9. Cannot connect toother computers on network windows10

Cannot connect toother computers on network windows10: Cannot connect to other computers on network windows 10 professional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-toother-computers-on-network/f26eef1d-f0c4-4511-9f31-1cd641ccf3ae
  10. Cannot connect to the wireless network

Cannot connect to the wireless network: Hi I started my PC in a new premises with a Wireless modem, I have two other PC's connected. When I started the PC it saw the wireless network and the option came up to connect and there was a tick in the "Connect Automatically" box. I selected OK but got a message...