Windows 10: Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store

Discus and support Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The problem really is just that simple I cannot download anything from the Microsoft store. I Click on the :get app" button nothing happens. 172034 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rogertsch, Jan 10, 2021.

1. rogertsch Win User

Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store

The problem really is just that simple I cannot download anything from the Microsoft store. I Click on the :get app" button nothing happens.

:)

rogertsch, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store

1. Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store - Similar Threads - Cannot apps Mirosoft

2. Mirosoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirosoft Store Issue: hey everyone, my problem that Microsoft Store and all its related apps has been disappeared i don't take attention for that at first because i don't need them a lot ... But before two days ago i need to install some apps from the Store but the disaster was the Store not...
  3. Cannot get any apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get any apps from Microsoft Store: The problem really is just that simple I cannot download anything from the Microsoft store. I Click on the :get app" button nothing happens. 172034
  4. mirosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mirosoft store: how do i uninstall an application from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-store/b4fa072e-3d8f-4cb0-a47c-cf1058681ded
  5. Cannot 'get' apps from Microsoft Store 2020

Cannot 'get' apps from Microsoft Store 2020: Hi, I just bought a new laptop, and it's in S Mode. I need to download programs not from the Microsoft Store as do we all - so I need it out of S Mode. When I go to the Microsoft Store however, and click 'get', it greys out for a moment, then nothing happens. I tried some...
  6. I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store

I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store: Approximately, 3 months ago, I switched out of s mode on a new computer. When I go to settings-about- Change product key or switch to Windows 10 pro, it takes me to the activation section with dialogue stating "switch to windows 10 pro". Then I click on "Go To App Store"....
  7. I cannot purchase any apps from the Store

I cannot purchase any apps from the Store: The October update cured some problems but not this one. For weeks I have not been able to purchase any (paid) apps from the Store., either pay at download of in app purchases. I get 'something went wrong' and similar unhelpful responses. I have reset the Store and revised my...
  8. Issue Mirosoft Store App

Issue Mirosoft Store App: I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest". Any suggest? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mirosoft-store-app/7ff13f37-fab0-4c3f-8ec0-67b87b1d62d1
  9. Cannot install any apps from windows store

Cannot install any apps from windows store: I have tried all tips from web about this problem including changing my region and language to United states re-install the apps app re-installed the media packs etc I still get "Try again Later - something happened at our end" this must be the most annoying error message...
  10. Can't access Mirosoft Store

Can't access Mirosoft Store: I just got a Acer Laptop running windows 10 Home and when I try to get to the store by clicking the icon in the taskbar I get the messge "The server has stumbled. Try again later." When I try to access the store in the same way on another machine running Windows 10 I get...