Windows 10: Cannot get anything to work

Discus and support Cannot get anything to work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've bought a Jumper computer and cannot get email to work or save anything to favorites. My old computer had no problems this one is suppose to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Juno61, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Juno61 Win User

Cannot get anything to work

I've bought a Jumper computer and cannot get email to work or save anything to favorites. My old computer had no problems this one is suppose to be more uptodate but I cannot get it to do anything. Normally I just click on the star in favorites, click on add to and that's it, with this now nothing happens.

Click on the mail icon and theres nothing there, help please

:)

Juno61, Aug 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Cannot get anything to work

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Cannot get anything to work

1. Cannot get anything to work - Similar Threads - Cannot anything

2. in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    in my bluetooth headphones when i use microphone i cannot hear anything but when i turn it...: I use airdots from redmi with my laptop acer nitro 5 when i use the microphone i can't hear anything like it turn it off . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-bluetooth-headphones-when-i-use-microphone-i/5e9336a8-26bd-434c-a834-d499cf2e54cc
  3. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD OR UPDATE ANYTHING. SOMETHING IS BLOCKING MY UPDATES OR MY DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I CANNOT DOWNLOAD OR UPDATE ANYTHING. SOMETHING IS BLOCKING MY UPDATES OR MY DOWNLOADS: so i have a high end PC because i am a student of digital background. I do gaming when i am free and i run 3d modelling and drafting softwares when i work. The problem here is that i cannot update or download anything. Well whenever i download anything, it usually or...
  4. cannot do anything after waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cannot do anything after waking up from sleep mode: I have a Toshiba Satellite LP, I did the recent Window 10 Home update 1903 because they said I would longer receive support for older versions and I usually put computer into sleep mode when I will be just a couple hours but now when it wakes, I get a blurred screen of my...
  5. After login, cannot open anything and keyboard stops working...but only on my user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    After login, cannot open anything and keyboard stops working...but only on my user profile: On Admin user profile 1 everything works completely fine. All websites open, all files open, new files can be created, keyboard works in full. Everything is normal. When I switch accounts to Admin user profile 2, nothing works after login. The keyboard stops typing, apps...
  6. I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...: I have looked through settings and not found anything. can someone please tell me where I can turn this off?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-things-from-anything-other-than/a754551a-bfe2-46e2-b9b8-3cd69144e6f8
  7. I have a connection but cannot do anything internet related

I have a connection but cannot do anything internet related: Hi so I just reinstalled windows 10 fully clean deleted all my files after thinking it would fix my issue it seemed it had for a little bit now its back anytime I play games or randomly on youtube my internet will "cut" however I clearly have a connection because it shows me...
  8. I cannot upgrade anything in-app and I cannot start an app/program from another app/program...

I cannot upgrade anything in-app and I cannot start an app/program from another app/program...: This is a doozy or a question, but here I go. I have a Dell Inspiron 5577 running Win10 version 1809 (it came with Win10 -- I didn't upgrade it). For the past couple of days (since May 1), I have been unable to use certain apps and programs that require internet or server...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Virus and Treat Protection - cannot set anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro Virus and Treat Protection - cannot set anything: Hello I have just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I am running Windows defender and Malwarebytes. I am having some problems with the Virus and Treat Protection settings. I notice that many of the settings are set 'off' and I cannot turn them 'on'. I have an administrator account....
  10. windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything: Desktop stuck on welcome screen and try to log on and it will not accept anything. Also stuck on airplane mode wifi. Cannot access even settings. Just stuck....