Windows 10: Cannot get apps to update

Discus and support Cannot get apps to update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; None of my apps are updating in the apps store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Gimmemywow, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Cannot get apps to update

None of my apps are updating in the apps store.

:)

Gimmemywow, Feb 1, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cannot get apps to update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cannot get apps to update :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  4. monim1 Win User

Cannot get apps to update

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get apps to update

1. Cannot get apps to update - Similar Threads - Cannot apps update

2. cannot get updates for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot get updates for windows: My windows update is not working. I need assistance because my windows is slow and will not open certain apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-updates-for-windows/4a75bd86-cc94-450d-9388-bf0e21421b20
  3. cannot get updates for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot get updates for windows: My windows update is not working. I need assistance because my windows is slow and will not open certain apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-updates-for-windows/4a75bd86-cc94-450d-9388-bf0e21421b20
  4. cannot get updates for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Choose where to get apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Choose where to get apps: I am running with Windows 11 Education version not S mode but fails to change the option to other. It is disabled. How can I choose this option so that I can install program other from Microsoft store? Thank in advanced....
  6. Cannot Choose where to get apps

Cannot Choose where to get apps: I am running with Windows 11 Education version not S mode but fails to change the option to other. It is disabled. How can I choose this option so that I can install program other from Microsoft store? Thank in advanced....
  7. cannot update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot update apps: the apps in the store wont update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-apps/e43ec15c-562d-4eed-882c-f1880cb349ea
  8. cannot update apps

cannot update apps: the apps in the store wont update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-apps/e43ec15c-562d-4eed-882c-f1880cb349ea
  9. Cannot closed Get Help apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot closed Get Help apps: This happen when im not connected to the internet or network. When I open File Explorer, Get Help will popup and ask me to connect to a network. Until then, it will keep popup when I tried to closed the Get Help....
  10. Cannot get Office Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot get Office Updates: So I did a clean install of Win10 1709 and I had a problem with some things which then it appeared that doing another clean install should fix them and it did. But now I just realized a new problem. I am using WUMT and I am getting the Windows updates, but I am not getting...