Windows 10: Cannot get ATT mail to work with windows 10

Discus and support Cannot get ATT mail to work with windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; According to Microsoft AT&T Email is not an option for their mail. You cannot set it as a default. The only way to continue to uses AT&T mail to to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamesxxxx, Jul 22, 2018.

1. jamesxxxx Win User

Cannot get ATT mail to work with windows 10

According to Microsoft AT&T Email is not an option for their mail. You cannot set it as a default. The only way to continue to uses AT&T mail to to actually go the the AT&T page and log into your Email account.

:)

jamesxxxx, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 22, 2018
  3. glennc Win User
    Yahoo Mail and recent security issues

Howdy Caledon Ken,
    Thanks for the suggestions! I must say that I've used the same ATT server and Thunderbird for all my mail for a long time. The concept of switching over seems daunting. Might you elaborate simply on the two step verification. Old dog and new ways kinda issue!!!

glennc, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot get ATT mail to work with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot ATT mail

2. Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail: I changed my ATT Yahoo password and, after updating it in MS Mail, the app no longer downloads ATT Yahoo email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-working-for-att-yahoo-mail/14e0f613-dbfd-4d5d-9980-9c1bfda5538f
  3. Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail: I changed my ATT Yahoo password and, after updating it in MS Mail, the app no longer downloads ATT Yahoo email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-working-for-att-yahoo-mail/14e0f613-dbfd-4d5d-9980-9c1bfda5538f
  4. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  5. windows 10 mail stopped syncing to att mail Monday

windows 10 mail stopped syncing to att mail Monday: windows 10 mail stopped syncing to att mail monday 4/6/20. I have uninstalled mail and reinstalled it, tried with pop and imap server settings. Used att.mai.net, att.yahoo.com, inbound.att.anet, and several others nothing works. Microsoft says to use the yahoo icon in the...
  6. Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo: My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change? 131339
  7. Windows 10 Mail "Connecting to a Service" failure for Yahoo and ATT Mail

Windows 10 Mail "Connecting to a Service" failure for Yahoo and ATT Mail: OK, I burned a few hours on this so I thought I would save some folks the trouble in case then found hit it too. This is a bug in Windows 10 Mail. Changed my password on Yahoo (with ATT.net address). Windows 10 Mail, which helpfully uses OAUTH your Yahoo related accounts....
  8. I cannot get my Windows 10 mail to work

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot get my Windows 10 mail to work: I cannot get my Windows 10 mail to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-windows-10-mail-to-work/33726f1f-acee-486d-b9ed-1156bd798fb1
  9. Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone

in Browsers and Email
    Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone: I would like to hear from someone who has actually, successfully moved their email service while keeping their same email address from ATT/Yahoo to some other email service. Yes, I have read numerous how to articles but yet to have read a true life experience. Yahoo mail...
  10. Cannot get Mail App to work with Gmail or Hotmail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot get Mail App to work with Gmail or Hotmail accounts: Having got all of my standard stuff, including having MS Outlook handle my email accounts, sorted out; I decided to give the new Windows 10 Mail Application a try. Unfortunately I cannot get it to do a darned thing:- 1. With my Hotmail account I get error code 0x80070032....