Windows 10: Cannot get in bios on windows 10

Discus and support Cannot get in bios on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to get into bios settings on my PC but windows load fast an the f keys don't function. Tried using recovery>advanced options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Spiros Gikas, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Cannot get in bios on windows 10

Hello, I have been trying to get into bios settings on my PC but windows load fast an the f keys don't function.

Tried using recovery>advanced options but when I troubleshoot windows startup none of the f1 to f10 keys work and neither the enter key work that would permit me to continue to windows.

Only option there is to hit reset button.

I have an older AMI bios not a UEFI one.

Mobo is ASRock G41C-GS R2.0 and the BIOS Version is P1.10.

Thanks.

:)

Spiros Gikas, Apr 19, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Cannot get in bios on windows 10

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get in bios on windows 10

1. Cannot get in bios on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot bios

2. Bios cannot be edited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios cannot be edited: Hey there, ever since i switched to windows 11 i cant change anything within bios expect for time. I cant enter admin password nor click on it. EVERYTHING is grayed out in there. What do i do? I just need to turn on secure boot. Tried to do it via power shell and no result...
  3. Bios cannot be edited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios cannot be edited: Hey there, ever since i switched to windows 11 i cant change anything within bios expect for time. I cant enter admin password nor click on it. EVERYTHING is grayed out in there. What do i do? I just need to turn on secure boot. Tried to do it via power shell and no result...
  4. Cannot install window from bios Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install window from bios Asus: Hi, I need some help with installing Windows on my gaming computer. I was reinstalling window 11 on my computer it didn't reinstall properly it just stuck on the Asus logo didn’t go through after that computer did not turn on so I tried reinstalling window10 from bios with...
  5. Cannot install window from bios Asus

Cannot install window from bios Asus: Hi, I need some help with installing Windows on my gaming computer. I was reinstalling window 11 on my computer it didn't reinstall properly it just stuck on the Asus logo didn’t go through after that computer did not turn on so I tried reinstalling window10 from bios with...
  6. Cannot install window from bios Asus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cannot start the PC after BIOS Update, 300-20ISH Desktop ideacentre - Type 90DA

Cannot start the PC after BIOS Update, 300-20ISH Desktop ideacentre - Type 90DA: Hello, I attempted to update the BIOS through the official Lenovo website, following the readme instructions provided. It took me to the BIOS where it displayed 'Program new data' and below that 'Write new boot block.' I waited for about 1-2 hours, but it didn't progress at...
  8. Cannot start the PC after BIOS Update, 300-20ISH Desktop ideacentre - Type 90DA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot start the PC after BIOS Update, 300-20ISH Desktop ideacentre - Type 90DA: Hello, I attempted to update the BIOS through the official Lenovo website, following the readme instructions provided. It took me to the BIOS where it displayed 'Program new data' and below that 'Write new boot block.' I waited for about 1-2 hours, but it didn't progress at...
  9. Cannot start the PC after BIOS Update, 300-20ISH Desktop ideacentre - Type 90DA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu: Hi! First of all this is not the first time I have installed more than on Operating System.I actually use more than one SSD with different operating systems. Windows 7, 8.1, 10, & 11; Debian 11 & Debian 12; Ubuntu Latest - I forgot the version Kubuntu, Xubuntu, & Lubuntu;...