Windows 10: Cannot get into Computer since Update

Discus and support Cannot get into Computer since Update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SonyaKC, Nov 30, 2021.

1. SonyaKC Win User

Cannot get into Computer since Update

Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or email.How to I get into my computer? I have my own microsoft account but it's asking me for the previous employees info. I'm stuck and cannot get in.SonyaKC

:)

SonyaKC, Nov 30, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cannot get into Computer since Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 30, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Cannot get into Computer since Update

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Cannot get into Computer since Update

1. Cannot get into Computer since Update - Similar Threads - Cannot Computer since

2. Cannot get into Computer since Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get into Computer since Update: Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or email.How to I get into my computer? I have my own microsoft account but it's asking me for the previous employees info. I'm stuck...
  3. Cannot get into Computer since Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get into Computer since Update: Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or email.How to I get into my computer? I have my own microsoft account but it's asking me for the previous employees info. I'm stuck...
  4. Can't get on computer since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get on computer since update: All, I had an update on my computer windows 10 so selected update n restart. Came back to blue screen choose option. I've tried every possible option, safe mode and nothing works. Now at a loss and can use my computer...
  5. Cannot get my computer to install updates

Cannot get my computer to install updates: My computer says it is missing important security and fixes but it won't update - error message: 0x800705b4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-my-computer-to-install-updates/29f1719b-524d-4e5a-8cf9-36dc46149b1d
  6. No sound and slow computer since update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound and slow computer since update: I am having problems with slow computer and no sound. This occurred after an update but I'm not sure which one. There were 2 updates on 5/14/2020 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 version 1909 for x64 [kb455293] and Cumulative Update for Windows...
  7. Computer Not Updating Since End of October

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Not Updating Since End of October: Since end of October I have not been able to update my computer. After the last update in October, my computer started acting funny. IE would not open. Cannotdownload Office. Updates will not install. The start up page store/people etc. will not open. Ive tried resetting...
  8. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update: Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides to re-boot or computer didn't shut down properly and I will see the computer trying to recover. Computer has crashed approx....
  9. cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update

cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update: I cannot get photos to load that I can see on the menu viewer since windows updated yesterday. I have just updated again but this has not rectified the problem...
  10. cannot transfer pictures since updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot transfer pictures since updates: cannot transfer pictures from my canon camera last worked on 10/31/18 since recent updates transfer of pictures failed ckd all my setting for camera & up dates -all good-which update could have cased this problem...