Windows 10: Cannot get into iTunes on my personal PC. Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that...

Discus and support Cannot get into iTunes on my personal PC. Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that I don't have proper permissions. I have a large library of music I've downloaded and/or purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KayBardin, Dec 1, 2018.

1. KayBardin Win User

Cannot get into iTunes on my personal PC. Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that...

Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that I don't have proper permissions. I have a large library

of music I've downloaded and/or purchased from Apple Music.

:)

KayBardin, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Itunes and Wimdows 10

I cannot synch my IPhone on Windows 10 . I keep getting a message on Itunes that the computer isn't authorized. I follow the steps on ITunes to authorize and ITunes says it is authorized. any suggestions?

johnlamson, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Cannot get into iTunes on my personal PC. Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that...

Can‘t install iTunes on Windows 10

Hi Lance,

To clarify your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• How are you trying to install iTunes?
    • Are you getting the error message upon downloading or installing the iTunes?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting every time you install the iTunes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to resolve the issue?
    We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Cannot get into iTunes on my personal PC. Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that...

1. Cannot get into iTunes on my personal PC. Last week it was fine. Now I get a message that... - Similar Threads - Cannot iTunes personal

2. I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can get into my Hotmail fine but, cannot get into my Gmail. How do I fix this: I am trying to log onto my laptop but it asks for my Gmail account password. I know my password has changed. I have tried old ones but nothing is working, old or new.I apparently linked my Hotmail and Gmail. How can I separate them so I can log onto my laptop?Thank you Kim...
  3. Getting Trusted Installer on my personal PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Trusted Installer on my personal PC: I am the owner of this PC, I am the only account on it, and yet I'm not the trusted installer.It's quite annoying that there's files on here that I can't access without removing all other permissions besides me, and I'd hope that there's somebody that can help me gain full...
  4. Getting Trusted Installer on my personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Trusted Installer on my personal PC: I am the owner of this PC, I am the only account on it, and yet I'm not the trusted installer.It's quite annoying that there's files on here that I can't access without removing all other permissions besides me, and I'd hope that there's somebody that can help me gain full...
  5. Getting Trusted Installer on my personal PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...: Scammers sent emails to all of contacts asking" Will you do me a favor?" When our contact replies to the scammers they are sent a request for gift cards to be sent a Gmail account. !. How do we get rid of these guys forever?2. How do we send an email to all of our...
  7. My personal vault will not unlock and I get no error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My personal vault will not unlock and I get no error message: I have been able to unlock my personal vault until recently. Now, when I try to access it, I get the request for authorization on my authenticator. After I authenticate it, the vault displays the message "Unlocking your personal vault" with the wheel icon turning. This...
  8. Been getting an "Updates Failed" message for a few weeks now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been getting an "Updates Failed" message for a few weeks now: I did an update a few weeks ago that failed, and it tells me "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later." This is the error message: "2019-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4517389) - Error 0x80070017"...
  9. Windows 10 - cannot locate my wireless printer (but was fine last week)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - cannot locate my wireless printer (but was fine last week): computer=Dell G3 with i5 processor, printer=HP all-in-one printer connection=wireless (however none of that is very relevant, read on) 1. Purchased laptop 4 months ago, installed printer ok except it periodically (at least weekly) decides the printer is "offline". Quick...
  10. I am getting the message personal settings not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting the message personal settings not responding.: After a recent update this week we get the message personal settings not responding. I follow some of the suggestions online and many of them tell me to get to the point and open my task manager but when I get there click on task manager it will not open I just get a blank...