Windows 10: Cannot get into laptop after update

Discus and support Cannot get into laptop after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I allowed my work laptop to update over night and now because the Microsoft user ID was under the previous employee’s email address that is deactivated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatriceJ1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. PatriceJ1 Win User

Cannot get into laptop after update

I allowed my work laptop to update over night and now because the Microsoft user ID was under the previous employee’s email address that is deactivated I can’t get into the laptop. I tried reaching support but everything is 100% automated

:)

PatriceJ1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 10, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Cannot get into laptop after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Cannot get into laptop after update

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Cannot get into laptop after update :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Cannot get into laptop after update

1. Cannot get into laptop after update - Similar Threads - Cannot laptop update

2. Can't get in to laptop after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get in to laptop after update: I can't get into my laptop because I can't get past this screen.You **** ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-in-to-laptop-after-update/51df17f8-469e-4935-b7aa-8dfafa435ce9
  3. Can't get in to laptop after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get in to laptop after update: I can't get into my laptop because I can't get past this screen.You **** ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-in-to-laptop-after-update/51df17f8-469e-4935-b7aa-8dfafa435ce9
  4. Can't get in to laptop after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot get into laptop after signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get into laptop after signing in: I signed into my Microsoft account and then restarted my computer. The start up screen shows my Microsoft user name and I click to sign in. I enter the correct password and then it asks me to set up my pin. This doesn’t work, so it gives me the option to skip this step, so I...
  6. Cannot get into laptop after signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get into laptop after signing in: I signed into my Microsoft account and then restarted my computer. The start up screen shows my Microsoft user name and I click to sign in. I enter the correct password and then it asks me to set up my pin. This doesn’t work, so it gives me the option to skip this step, so I...
  7. Cannot get into laptop after signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot get into windows after bios update.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot get into windows after bios update.: So I did windows update that had a bios update. All was good till pc restarted. Tried to put in pin but pin was deleted due to new security feature. So To set up new pin I have to put in password for the live account I guess I set up when setting up pc for first time. It...
  9. Cannot get to Facebook after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get to Facebook after Windows update: I updated Windows in October and my Facebook page got unreachable. I receive an error EER_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-to-facebook-after-windows-update/ed5c6c1b-05b6-427a-85f0-e2c889fcc2a2
  10. cannot get full screen after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot get full screen after update: Every time I get a Windows update the screen size shrinks and fills only part of the screen. I have tried many fixes but cannot get full screen...