Windows 10: cannot get into windows 10 at all

Discus and support cannot get into windows 10 at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; you are my last hope... I was trying to sort of an issue with my pc with slow operation, and looking around for fixes, one of which was to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blackandwhiteboy, Aug 31, 2019.

1. cannot get into windows 10 at all

you are my last hope...

I was trying to sort of an issue with my pc with slow operation, and looking around for fixes, one of which was to open msconfig and disable services, I have done that, BUT I didn't check the box "hide all microsoft services" prior to doing that.

when the pc rebooted, I can't log in, my password doesn't work and I can't access, even the safe mode will not work when I tried to enable safe mode with command prompt from the troubleshooting menu.

Can anyone advise if there is a way to get back in?

:)

blackandwhiteboy, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

cannot get into windows 10 at all

Delta6326, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

cannot get into windows 10 at all

1. cannot get into windows 10 at all - Similar Threads - cannot

2. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...
  3. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...
  4. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  5. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices: I need help because I can't connect to my Galaxy Buds Audio nor my Logitech Pebble Mouse, I've tried restarting many times but it won't help. I've even tried to unpair and then pair it again but it failed to remove. I've found that we need to update some drivers but I'm not...
  6. I cannot connect to my bluetooh devices

7. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...
  8. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo: I'm scanning photos with Panasonic's Image Capture Plus 1.4.0.15, using a Panasonic KV-S2046C scanner. I switched the output format from JP2 to JPEG, and after that scanning sometimes halts after the scanner runs a photo through, and then a popup appears saying "System Error!...
  9. System cannot find the path error message when scanning photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Upload Photos to Websites Using Windows 11: For the most part, I cannot seem to upload photos to websites. Every once in a blue moon, I will be able to succeed, else each site will tell me an error occurred, though never providing an error code.Thus far, I have tried uploading to multiple websites using different...