Windows 10: cannot get into windows 10 at all

Discus and support cannot get into windows 10 at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; you are my last hope... I was trying to sort of an issue with my pc with slow operation, and looking around for fixes, one of which was to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blackandwhiteboy, Aug 31, 2019.

1. cannot get into windows 10 at all

you are my last hope...

I was trying to sort of an issue with my pc with slow operation, and looking around for fixes, one of which was to open msconfig and disable services, I have done that, BUT I didn't check the box "hide all microsoft services" prior to doing that.

when the pc rebooted, I can't log in, my password doesn't work and I can't access, even the safe mode will not work when I tried to enable safe mode with command prompt from the troubleshooting menu.

Can anyone advise if there is a way to get back in?

:)

blackandwhiteboy, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

cannot get into windows 10 at all

Delta6326, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

cannot get into windows 10 at all

1. cannot get into windows 10 at all - Similar Threads - cannot

2. Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Change Microsoft Account Password to Old Password: I accidentally changed my Microsoft account password when I changed my lock screen password on the computer. I did not know that the password used to unlock the computer lock screen was the password used on the Microsoft account. Even though I have no intention of changing my...
  3. Cannot listen to a microphone through a recording device after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot listen to a microphone through a recording device after Windows 10 update: Hello, after the latest Windows 10 update I've been having some issues with my microphone and making it listen to another recording device. Only playback devices show up in the "playback through this device", while before the update I could pick and choose between both...
  4. SFC cannot fix corrupted files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC cannot fix corrupted files: Hello, I run sfc on a regular bases and now, for the first time, get the answer that some corrupted file could not be fixed. I tried chkdsk AND Dism-scan, but no change. Then I ran sfc in save mode but no change. What to do? Thanks Win10 Pro, 64 bit, all uptodate,...
  5. Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...: the game is forza horizon 3 accounts on xbox and Windows are the same. any ideas? thanks Alex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bought-on-xbox-cannot-be-found-on-windows/787a1d22-c48d-4338-af17-590013b2d12d
  6. Cannot delete background image from windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete background image from windows: I have a semi transparent image of clouds on all my windows screens, microsoft programmes and on internet sites. I want to delete it, but cannot find it in any of the themes or pictures on my laptop. I have followed all the usual actions using personalisation and display...
  7. After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After the last Windows update, Line In cannot be heard on external speakers: After the last Windows update, Line In stopped being heard on external speakers. In the Line In device properties events it shows "Device migrated" at the time I installed the last Windows update, along with "Device configured (audioendpoint.inf)", and "Device started". In...
  8. CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CANNOT ACTIVATE this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's...: the message that I had was :- we cannot activate windows on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's activation server 0xc004f074 windows 10 professional x64 key W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX HELP NEEDED GLYN...
  9. Backup and restore, along with file history cannot restore certain files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup and restore, along with file history cannot restore certain files: So recently, I wanted to do a reset of my laptop. This involved backing up my data, which included my notes. I proceeded to find out how to back my notes up (I had already allowed for online backing up of the notes and was searching for a way to back it to an external drive)...
  10. Windows App for Ring 2 Doorbell, motion settings cannot be set, changed or applied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows App for Ring 2 Doorbell, motion settings cannot be set, changed or applied: I used the Windows 10 Ring Doorbell app to setup my Ring 2 Doorbell months ago and to setup and at times change the motion detection settings. In early September 2019, the Windows 10 Doorbell app stopped allowing the setup or changing of the Motion Detection settings (which...