Windows 10: cannot get into Windows...

Discus and support cannot get into Windows... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC (Acer Aspire 5740G) was working normally last night, but as of this morning I can no longer get into Windows. The log in page appears, but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Florio, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Florio Win User

cannot get into Windows...

My PC (Acer Aspire 5740G) was working normally last night, but as of this morning I can no longer get into Windows. The log in page appears, but after I insert the password, the spinning dots appear for a while then a blank grey page opens with just the cursor arrow showing. A couple of times, the desktop has actually opened, but nothing was present on the task bar except the clock and the dual screen icon.
    The weird thing is that just yesterday I had run an antivirus scan and chkdsk /f.
    What can I do, as I can't even get the computer to open in safe mode?

:)

Florio, Jul 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. cannot get into Windows... - Similar Threads - cannot

2. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10: Hi, can someone help me? I am trying to install a specific app on my computer, it is a Windows 10 64-bit. But for some reason, I am unable to open it, when I try, it says:'Are you sure you want this app to make changes to your device? Life MakeoverDeveloper: Archosaur...
  3. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10: Hi, can someone help me? I am trying to install a specific app on my computer, it is a Windows 10 64-bit. But for some reason, I am unable to open it, when I try, it says:'Are you sure you want this app to make changes to your device? Life MakeoverDeveloper: Archosaur...
  4. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  6. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  7. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  9. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  10. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware