Windows 10: cannot get into Windows...

Discus and support cannot get into Windows... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC (Acer Aspire 5740G) was working normally last night, but as of this morning I can no longer get into Windows. The log in page appears, but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Florio, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Florio Win User

cannot get into Windows...

My PC (Acer Aspire 5740G) was working normally last night, but as of this morning I can no longer get into Windows. The log in page appears, but after I insert the password, the spinning dots appear for a while then a blank grey page opens with just the cursor arrow showing. A couple of times, the desktop has actually opened, but nothing was present on the task bar except the clock and the dual screen icon.
    The weird thing is that just yesterday I had run an antivirus scan and chkdsk /f.
    What can I do, as I can't even get the computer to open in safe mode?

:)

Florio, Jul 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. cannot get into Windows... - Similar Threads - cannot

2. cannot uninstall or download or reset cause of error code 0x80073d01

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot uninstall or download or reset cause of error code 0x80073d01: hi can anybody please help me I have no control over what I can uninstall download or reset cause of error code 0x80073d01 its so annoying I cant make space on my laptop for anymore updates etc or uninstall apps anyone please help thanks...
  3. Cannot find and delete share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find and delete share: This is a strange problem. I have two Win 10 Pro 1903 PCs on my home network. The first is a laptop named Bill4. The second is a desktop named Desktop2. Both are logged into my Microsoft account. On Desktop2 in File Explorer under This PC is an entry labeled C on Bill4....
  4. Cannot remove "mapped" drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot remove "mapped" drive: This is a strange problem. I have two Win 10 Pro 1903 PCs on my home network. The first is a laptop named Bill4. The second is a desktop named Desktop2. Both are logged into my Microsoft account. On Desktop2 in File Explorer under This PC is an entry labeled C on Bill4....
  5. Windows Media Player cannot detect the length of the file

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player cannot detect the length of the file: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Despite the addition of Groove Music, many Windows 10 users will have many reasons to continue taking advantage of Windows Media Player. You see, of all the Microsoft-made media players, Windows Media Player is still arguably the best around. Windows [...]...
  6. Windows 10 Cannot be installed at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Cannot be installed at all: I tried to get windows 10 for my windows 7 because of A: why not and B https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/windows/end-of-windows-7-support and I tried to upgrade yatta yatta yatta blah blah blah but then I ran into this "Windows 10 Cannot Be Installed Error(s)...
  7. [FIXED] Cannot connect my Windows 10 to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    [FIXED] Cannot connect my Windows 10 to my Microsoft account: Hello, in my settings, it says that I have Windows 10 Home activated, but I cannot hit add account to add an account to link. Windows came with my pc in my motherboard, so I did not have a product key. I need to link the account because I just got a new motherboard, and thus,...
  8. Cannot escape reboot and password is not being accepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot escape reboot and password is not being accepted: I have spent 3 days trying to fix my daughter's brand new HP STREAM laptop. I had entered safe mode and now I cannot get out of it, I cannot pull up a command prompt, I have restarted about 15 times, tried to do a recovery, tried to do a system restore, changed my passwords,...
  9. Cannot login to Microsoft Account through windows settings menu's in Windows 10 [adding...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot login to Microsoft Account through windows settings menu's in Windows 10 [adding...: I recently updated my Windows 10 version and was reviewing all my settings and wanted to make changes to my settings to connect my account to my device but i have run into issues with the login. For the login the email is requested, then the password is requested and then...
  10. Cannot connect my Windows 10 to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Windows 10 to my Microsoft account: Hello, in my settings, it says that I have Windows 10 Home activated, but I cannot hit add account to add an account to link. Windows came with my pc in my motherboard, so I did not have a product key. I need to link the account because I just got a new motherboard, and thus,...