Windows 10: Cannot get most / all Your Phone features to work

Discus and support Cannot get most / all Your Phone features to work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Your Phone would be very useful if I could get it to work. It did work a few times in the past but not now. I have read some of the (many) Tutorials... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Mar 28, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

Cannot get most / all Your Phone features to work

Your Phone would be very useful if I could get it to work. It did work a few times in the past but not now. I have read some of the (many) Tutorials and think I am doing everything necessary, without success. Notifications, Messages, Photos have not displayed anything new for about six weeks. On my Android 9 phone the Companion says it is connected. On my PC, Settings shows the phone is connected and all options are on. Yet I still get notices such as "Check your phone for a permissions request'; "click permit to display recent calls"; and so on, endlessly. AlI permissions are switched on (and off >on.) I have clicked "Send permission'"so many times I now have a hammer finger.

I am at a loss to know what else to do.

:)

clayto, Mar 28, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot get most / all Your Phone features to work - Similar Threads - Cannot Phone features

2. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  3. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  4. Your Phone Companion apps feature doesn't works

Your Phone Companion apps feature doesn't works: Hi, I just helped my friend get to use Your Phone Companion, he enjoys it so far, but he can't use his phone screen from his laptop, it just keeps on loading and says it couldn't load. He lives in university dorm, so the wifi is from university. All other features seem to...
  5. Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get "Your Phone" app to stop connecting to my phone: Hi all, I recently decided to try out the Your Phone app in Win10 with my Galaxy S20+. I decided I didn't really like the functionality, so I wanted to stop. I have unlinked the phone from both my Microsoft account and the PC I connected it to, however every single day when...
  6. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features: Microsoft’s Your Phone app, which was unveiled in 2018, initially served as a basic companion app on Windows 10, allowing users to beam their content to their desktop when their devices are connected to the internet connection. Since its launch, the Your Phone app has been...
  7. Getting Calls Working in Your Phone

Getting Calls Working in Your Phone: I saw that calls got rolled out to all users recently, I've been wanting this feature for quite some time. I cannot for the life of me get it to work though. First Versions of things: Windows: 1909 / 18363.628 Your Phone (PC): 1.19122.138.0 Android 9 on a Razer Phone Your...
  8. "Call" feature in Your Phone

"Call" feature in Your Phone: Hello! Recently my phone got updated to Android 10 and Windows Your Phone app showed me that I can now call and dial through it. Made a restart to my pc and this feature dissapeared but somehow I can answer the phone through PC and Your Phone app. Is it some kind of a bug...
  9. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...
  10. Unable to get Your Phone working

Unable to get Your Phone working: After a week of struggle I have just seen there are a lot of articles here about Your Phone, so I will set about studying them, but before I do I have a couple of issues I would appreciate help with first, as I have been unable to get past some basics: 1. I have tried fixes...