Windows 10: Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error.

Discus and support Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot access my cloud files....get an error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carol LAC, May 11, 2020.

1. Carol LAC Win User

Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error.

I cannot access my cloud files....get an error.

:)

Carol LAC, May 11, 2020

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error. :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, May 11, 2020
  3. PUN
    pun Win User
    How to remove "Creative Cloud Files" from File Explorer address bar

Does any one know how to remove this Creative Cloud Files option after uninstalling Creative Cloud app from Windows 10

Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error. UcokJ.png

Additional info :

1. This folder does not exist as I deleted C:\username\Creative Cloud Files after uninstallation
    2. This is not from File Explorer address bar history
    3. I've already tried clearing address bar history
    4. I've reinstalled and used Official Uninstallers [ 1 ] & [ 2 ]
    5. Suggestions about removing Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer Side Bar does not resolve this

I can't tell if this problem exist in other user account but i don't want to use that either.

Any hints or suggestions ?

Update

After much digging around & hints from @DrMoishe Pippik, I have reached another dead end.

If I go to %USERPROFILE%\Links there are two links Desktop & Downloads

Going inside Desktop, it shows me Creative Cloud Files but I cannot delete it as Delete option is not there and Unlocker could not delete/rename it

Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error. TzICY.png

Hence the problem now becomes :

1. I cannot cannot access this file from command prompt as its link inside link. Weirdly I cannot find this in dir /al /s c:\ > c: either
    2. I cannot change its permission as it shows the error below. Safe mode doesn't allow that either

Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error. ju1ua.jpg

Update

Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FolderDes‌​criptions as requested by @harrymc can be found below

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersion - Pastebin.com

Screenshot of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace which didn't point to anything important either

Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error. Klfan.png

4. Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error.

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error.

1. Cannot get my Cloud files, I get an error. - Similar Threads - Cannot Cloud files

2. Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...: Already tried granting permissions in regedit and taking ownership of the file + granting everyone permissions, also ran a "sfc /scannow" command to search for any corrupt files, but I get the exact same error....
  3. How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?: Hello everyone.My problem is with the CFG file whenever I delete the file after a few weeks it will come back and I want to get rid of it, I don't want to see it anymore. And I removed terabox. What should I do?...
  4. How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?: Hello everyone.My problem is with the CFG file whenever I delete the file after a few weeks it will come back and I want to get rid of it, I don't want to see it anymore. And I removed terabox. What should I do?...
  5. I am having a hard time getting files from the cloud and I get error code 0x800701AA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a hard time getting files from the cloud and I get error code 0x800701AA: I am having a hard time getting files from the cloud and I get error code 0x800701AA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-hard-time-getting-files-from-the/ef11b460-a547-4064-8edc-ea296c5f1d3d
  6. I am having a hard time getting files from the cloud and I get error code 0x800701AA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a hard time getting files from the cloud and I get error code 0x800701AA: I am having a hard time getting files from the cloud and I get error code 0x800701AA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-hard-time-getting-files-from-the/ef11b460-a547-4064-8edc-ea296c5f1d3d
  7. I am having a hard time getting files from the cloud and I get error code 0x800701AA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I get files off the cloud and back on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get files off the cloud and back on my computer: I do not want files in the cloud. I need to know how to turn on or turn off the cloud and also load from the cloud to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-files-off-the-cloud-and-back-on-my/06eccf7d-d1a7-4ee4-986d-7cfabbf1a15a
  9. I cannot open my PDF files; getting this message - file system error 2147219200

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot open my PDF files; getting this message - file system error 2147219200: Geeting an error when trying to open any PDF files Message file system error 2147219200 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-my-pdf-files-getting-this-message/5ae40dc8-17db-461e-a95f-06d69ac8de93
  10. Cannot run any files, get error File System Error (-1073741819)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot run any files, get error File System Error (-1073741819): So I just updated to ten, and have all the updates, but whenever I try to run a .exe file, it gives me the error File System Error (-1073741819) 9797