Windows 10: Cannot get my computer to activate.

Discus and support Cannot get my computer to activate. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Dell d620 running windows 10pro is not activating. I have tried troubleshooting but it says I need a product key and I cannot find one! I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonaldRowe43, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Cannot get my computer to activate.

My Dell d620 running windows 10pro is not activating. I have tried troubleshooting but it says I need a product key and I cannot find one! I have been messing with this since first of November and I still can not have a solution. I saw an article on u-tube about Microsoft fixing this problem but it is still happening. What is the answer?

:)

RonaldRowe43, Dec 31, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 10, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jan 10, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Cannot get my computer to activate.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get my computer to activate.

1. Cannot get my computer to activate. - Similar Threads - Cannot computer activate

2. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my computer out of BIOS: Yesterday, I was playing a video game and got a blue screen. The blue screen was quick and I didn’t see the error code. After the fact, my computer booted into bios, from here on out saving and exiting bios gives me a black screen and then directly loads back into bios. I...
  3. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot get my computer out of BIOS: Yesterday, I was playing a video game and got a blue screen. The blue screen was quick and I didn’t see the error code. After the fact, my computer booted into bios, from here on out saving and exiting bios gives me a black screen and then directly loads back into bios. I...
  4. Cannot get my computer to install updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot get my computer to install updates: My computer says it is missing important security and fixes but it won't update - error message: 0x800705b4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-my-computer-to-install-updates/29f1719b-524d-4e5a-8cf9-36dc46149b1d
  5. Cannot get on Microsoft Community with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot get on Microsoft Community with my computer: I cannot get on my computer with my ID and Password, but can get on my neighbors computer, Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-on-microsoft-community-with-my-computer/95970f2a-5747-4c8e-b3e8-c617506c0ccd
  6. Cannot activate windows on my computer (0x803fa067)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on my computer (0x803fa067): Hello everyone, I recently just upgraded my OEM computer by putting in a new motherboard, CPU, and SSD. I recently had a HP ENVY Phoenix 810-330qe. Yesterday I installed a new version of Windows 10 on my SSD using Windows 10 installation media. For some apparent reason when...
  7. Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?: I have an ACER predator desk top, (Computer "A") and an ACER laptop (Computer "B"). on computer "A" I was able to set up a connection to "B", but I cannot copy, move, or even save anything to "B" from "A". keeps telling me I lack admin privileges. On Computer "B" It...
  8. I cannot get my email on my computer.

in Cortana
    I cannot get my email on my computer.: I have had my computer up dated, now I cannot access my e mail. HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-email-on-my-computer/0d4fad01-2b74-4f43-a343-f9090262a754"
  9. Cannot get computer to function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get computer to function: I was prompted to do upgrades on Windows 10. After 16 hours my computer was blank and would do nothing. I unplugged it. It restarted and I cannot get it to go back to normal. I do not even know exactly how I was able to get into this. Please help....
  10. I cannot get my computer to sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot get my computer to sleep.: It used to be intermittent - now not at all 40676