Windows 10: Cannot get my computer to install updates

Discus and support Cannot get my computer to install updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer says it is missing important security and fixes but it won't update - error message: 0x800705b4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YWCAMuskoka, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Cannot get my computer to install updates

My computer says it is missing important security and fixes but it won't update - error message: 0x800705b4

:)

YWCAMuskoka, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get my computer to install updates

1. Cannot get my computer to install updates - Similar Threads - Cannot computer install

2. My computer cannot update windows, it'll get to 30% then the computer will forcefully...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer cannot update windows, it'll get to 30% then the computer will forcefully...: Exactly as the title says, the computer will reach and get stuck at 30% and then restart in the middle of the update then attempt to finish the update but once it finishes, I will be met with an error along the lines of "Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting...
  3. My computer cannot update windows, it'll get to 30% then the computer will forcefully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer cannot update windows, it'll get to 30% then the computer will forcefully...: Exactly as the title says, the computer will reach and get stuck at 30% and then restart in the middle of the update then attempt to finish the update but once it finishes, I will be met with an error along the lines of "Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting...
  4. My computer cannot update windows, it'll get to 30% then the computer will forcefully...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot get into Computer since Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get into Computer since Update: Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or email.How to I get into my computer? I have my own microsoft account but it's asking me for the previous employees info. I'm stuck...
  6. Cannot get into Computer since Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get into Computer since Update: Hello, I am an office manager and am now unable to access my computer due to not knowing the previous employee's microsoft account password or email.How to I get into my computer? I have my own microsoft account but it's asking me for the previous employees info. I'm stuck...
  7. Cannot get into Computer since Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MY COMPUTER CANNOT INSTALL APPLICATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY COMPUTER CANNOT INSTALL APPLICATION: my computer cannot install aplications. please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cannot-install-application/3aaf7191-c05b-463d-a373-ad679606a58d
  9. Cannot get my computer to activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot get my computer to activate.: My Dell d620 running windows 10pro is not activating. I have tried troubleshooting but it says I need a product key and I cannot find one! I have been messing with this since first of November and I still can not have a solution. I saw an article on u-tube about Microsoft...
  10. Cannot Update My Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Update My Computer: Windows 10 64Bit All my Autodesk products would not work anymore on my PC. I have been farting around to find a solution. That took me to making sure my PC is currently updated; the Autodesk technicians asked me to make sure. I completely removed all Autodesk traces from my...