Windows 10: Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?

Discus and support Cannot get my computers to talk to one another? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an ACER predator desk top, (Computer "A") and an ACER laptop (Computer "B"). on computer "A" I was able to set up a connection to "B", but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelLoos1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?

I have an ACER predator desk top, (Computer "A") and an ACER laptop (Computer "B").

on computer "A" I was able to set up a connection to "B", but I cannot copy, move, or even save anything to "B" from "A".

keeps telling me I lack admin privileges.

On Computer "B" It will not even see "A"

(all my drive are completely shared in their settings.)

One trouble shooter tells me that both devices are using (N.A.T.) and to contact administrator (thats ME), and another trouble shooter tells me to reconfigure my network?

I haven't a clue what any of that means or how to do any of it.

Please if anyone can help me with this, please e-mail me the solution at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, Please label it "network fix", in-case it ends up in the spam folder.

P.S. Microsoft! You created this problem when you took away homegroup. Before this I never had problems networking my computers. Bring Homegroup Back and this will solve the issue.!

It was a big mistake to remove Homegroup...………….bring it back....please!!!!

:)

MichaelLoos1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Hoggorm Win User

Website corrupted on one computer, but not on other

Thank you, Bree.

Can I ask if you have a step by step tutorial or guide on how I do this? To be honest I do not have any idea what you are talking about Cannot get my computers to talk to one another? :)

Hoggorm, Mar 8, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?

1. Cannot get my computers to talk to one another? - Similar Threads - Cannot computers talk

2. Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of: Ok this will likely be a long post....so sorry ahead of time.Ok I am helping a friend set up two computers on his home network to communicate with each other and primarily to be able to share specific files and folders between them.Now this set up is for a streaming radio...
  3. Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of: Ok this will likely be a long post....so sorry ahead of time.Ok I am helping a friend set up two computers on his home network to communicate with each other and primarily to be able to share specific files and folders between them.Now this set up is for a streaming radio...
  4. Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.: Hello, On my personal laptop, for some reason I cannot log onto some accounts online. I can get to the sites but when I enter my credentials, it simply loops back to the login again as if I did not do anything. These same accounts on the same sites, however, I can log onto...
  6. Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.

Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.: Hello, On my personal laptop, for some reason I cannot log onto some accounts online. I can get to the sites but when I enter my credentials, it simply loops back to the login again as if I did not do anything. These same accounts on the same sites, however, I can log onto...
  7. Cannot log onto a website on one computer but can on another issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My computer is talking to me??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  9. My computer is talking to me??

My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  10. My computer is talking to me??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when computers talk to one another