Windows 10: Cannot get out of S mode with HP computer

Discus and support Cannot get out of S mode with HP computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It is 2020 and I bought my computer. I cannot get out of S mode, following the steps though Settings, Updates & Security, Activation, Go To Store,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IvicaS, Jan 13, 2020.

1. IvicaS Win User

Cannot get out of S mode with HP computer

It is 2020 and I bought my computer. I cannot get out of S mode, following the steps though Settings, Updates & Security, Activation, Go To Store, Get= "Try again Later", something happened. I was able to load Chrome once, but now I cannot use it. This seemed to be a problem in 2018. Is there any easier path to Get out of S mode?

:)

IvicaS, Jan 13, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Computer Shuts Down When Woken From Sleep Mode

Hi,

To help resolve your issue, we suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1:Run
    power troubleshooter

• On the search bar,type
      “Troubleshooting”

• Click
      “View All”
      on the left panel.

• Click
      Power,a new window will popup.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Safe mode

Check if issue persists in safe mode. To go to safe mode, follow these steps:

• Open Run Command (Windows
      button +R)

• A dialog box will open, type
      msconfig.

• Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal as option.

• Restart Computer.

Note:Follow
    the same procedure to undo Safe Mode, uncheck the Safe option and restart your system.

Method 3: Clean boot

If the issue does not occur in safe mode, kindly check in clean boot. To place your computer in clean boot, refer
    to this
    link

Note:
    Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in “How to
    reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot
    “ to reset computer as usual.

Feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot get out of S mode with HP computer - Similar Threads - Cannot mode computer

2. I cannot get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get out of s mode: I am trying desperately to get out of s mode, clicking the link on Switching out of S mode in Windows - Microsoft Support, doesnt do a thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/ceafb459-8db2-407a-a524-f2d4ad2984ba
  3. I cannot get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get out of s mode: I am trying desperately to get out of s mode, clicking the link on Switching out of S mode in Windows - Microsoft Support, doesnt do a thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/ceafb459-8db2-407a-a524-f2d4ad2984ba
  4. Cannot get out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get out of S mode: Hi,I am trying to switch of S mode however, It seems there is not button to even switch like there is usually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/bcc58b17-45fa-4804-9066-dc5909c74cfe
  5. Cannot get out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get out of S mode: Hi,I am trying to switch of S mode however, It seems there is not button to even switch like there is usually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode/bcc58b17-45fa-4804-9066-dc5909c74cfe
  6. Cannot get out of S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cannot get out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot get out of S mode: I bought a new laptop today, inside was the paperwork to take i tout of S mode. When I go into Settings/Update & Security/ Activision.......I DO see the "Upgrade your edition of Windows" Sol it says If you see that, "Be careful NOT to click on Go to the store" Ok.... Well...
  8. Cannot Get Out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Get Out of S Mode: A friend of mine purchased a Dell Inspiron 14 5000, which came loaded with Windows 10 in S mode. Unfortunately, the wi-fi connection doesn't work--it detected the local wireless network, but when we enter the security key, it says it cannot connect and seems to deactivate and...
  9. cannot get out of s mode. "get" is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot get out of s mode. "get" is greyed out: cannot get out of s mode. running widows 10 home. "get" button is greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-s-mode-get-is-greyed-out/1cba1473-a8e8-4446-84b8-d51e0c9217f2
  10. Cannot get out of S Mode. Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot get out of S Mode. Help!: Hello, I just bought this Dell Inspirion 3583 and cannot disable S mode. I have followed the steps on the FAQ, reset the Microsoft store, cleared the store cache, updated all the apps, ran the wsreset, and I keep getting the same message " Try again later. Something happened...