Windows 10: Cannot get pass this

Discus and support Cannot get pass this in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello world, I need your help on something. Everytime I try to download a file or to upload a file to a video files conversion website, I can't pass of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by neoche, Jun 7, 2021.

1. neoche Win User

Cannot get pass this

Hello world, I need your help on something. Everytime I try to download a file or to upload a file to a video files conversion website, I can't pass of this part. It happens every single time until gives me the option of close Chrome. But the main thing is that this not happens just with Google Chrome, the same thing happens on microsoft edge or vlc media player. Can someone help me please?

:)

neoche, Jun 7, 2021

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2021
  3. d3fct Win User
    not passing occt...

id suggest run memtest with everything on auto or whatever speeds you get errors at first, i saw you say in ealier posts it was on your list, but i didnt see anywhere that you had done that. I might have missed it just read thru quickly, ive found on an oc'ing adventure a lil while back that the ram was faulty and wouldnt pass mem test at rated volts on auto below rated speed, changed out ram and havent looked back.

yes, slow on reply but i agree with dd, im thinking ram.

d3fct, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Cannot get pass this

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Cannot get pass this

1. Cannot get pass this - Similar Threads - Cannot pass

2. Cannot install Minecraft on PC Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft on PC Game Pass Ultimate: I cannot seem to download Minecraft on my PC. I have the Ultimate Xbox Game Pass. On the game page, when I click 'Install on my devices', the pop-up has a message that I do not have any applicable devices linked. How can I download Minecraft for Windows 10? [ATTACH]...
  3. New Lenovo IdeaPad 1 cannot get pass “Why…Restarted” in a loop. Anyway to nuke the machine...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Lenovo IdeaPad 1 cannot get pass “Why…Restarted” in a loop. Anyway to nuke the machine...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/youngermann [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4e6zb/new_lenovo_ideapad_1_cannot_get_pass_whyrestarted/
  4. Any way to repair the lock screen? Cannot get pass this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to repair the lock screen? Cannot get pass this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k09pp1/any_way_to_repair_the_lock_screen_cannot_get_pass/
  5. Some games on xbox game pass for pc do not start. "Windows cannot access the specified,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some games on xbox game pass for pc do not start. "Windows cannot access the specified,...: Hi, I have an issue with several games on the XGP xbox beta app. Although the games are different the issue is always the same. Here's an example with the Halo: The Master Chief Collection: [ATTACH] When I try to start the game, it always brings up the UAC for Microsoft...
  6. Cannot load any Xbox PC Pass / Ultimate games on Windows 10 - 0x803F8001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot load any Xbox PC Pass / Ultimate games on Windows 10 - 0x803F8001: Since last week sometime, I cannot load any Xbox PC Pass titles on my Windows 10 laptop getting the error: [game] is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it:...
  7. Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair": I have a windows ten HP laptop, I've had this problem for about 2 days now and I've tried practically anything, draining the battery, restarting 3 times to get to safe mode, tried using F11 for a computer restart, everything just leads to the same thing, a black screen...
  8. Cannot delete the WindowsApps folder made by Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete the WindowsApps folder made by Game Pass PC: So I had to format my SSD but I didn't delete anything from my D drive.. So the problem is that when I reinstalled Game Pass, I cant switch the default install location to D because there is the "WindowsApps" folder which cannot be deleted. before the reason was permissions...
  9. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it only to buy it. i looked at other games in the game pass they gave me the option...
  10. Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.: A few days ago I purchased the Xbox game pass membership, but I cannot download a single game via the windows store or the xbox game pass app. I have tried many many things to get this working, hours and hours spent to no avail. I wont list everything I've tried because I'd...