Windows 10: Cannot get past the welcome screen.

Discus and support Cannot get past the welcome screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ookgluk32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eac6xb/cannot_get_past_the_welcome_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ookgluk32, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Cannot get past the welcome screen.

/u/Ookgluk32, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 13, 2019
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Cannot get past the welcome screen.

Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Cannot get past the welcome screen.

1. Cannot get past the welcome screen. - Similar Threads - Cannot past welcome

2. I can’t get past the welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t get past the welcome screen: When i input my password on my computer’s welcome screen, it acts like it’s been accepted, but suddenly stops and tells me the password is incorrect. The password is CORRECT, but is still not working. I think there is something faulty with the Windows 10 installation, but...
  3. Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cannot Get Past Windows 10 Loading Screen: Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to...
  4. Cannot get past the welcome screen after a windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get past the welcome screen after a windows 10 reset: I had to reset my pc, I choose reset & keep my files, after the reset, the pc got to the welcome screen but said I needed internet to enter my password or pin. it stated NO INTERNET, the welcome screen internet icon showed me as connected but with no internet, the welcome...
  5. Cannot get past first page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get past first page: When I turn my computer on, it will not allow the camera to see me and automatically sign me in. How do I make the camera see me? I probably have a password, but I cannot recall it. Can I access the password so I can write it down. I have tried to guess the password,...
  6. Cant get past welcome screen to login after a windows 10 update

Cant get past welcome screen to login after a windows 10 update: I have a 7 year old home build PC that has worked flawlessly for 7 years...even with windows 10. :) Last week I restarted it because i noticed my browser and a few apps running a bit slow and I had an update waiting on restart. Well after the restart it boots to the...
  7. Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Get Past Welcome/Login Screen on Windows 10: Hi, I've got Windows 10 installed on my laptop and everything was fine until this morning when I opened it. I closed it last night so it might have gone into sleep mode, but I definitely did not turn it off. This morning I opened it up and tried to log in. I enter my pin...
  8. PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!

PW Forgotten. Can't Get Past Welcome Sign-In Screen!: Hi! Where can I go in Microsoft to find out what my password is to open my other Windows 10 desktop computer? Previously, it would sign in without a password. Now it asks for one and I cannot recall it. I've tried every pw I've ever used. I have important files and data are...
  9. Re: I cannot get past windows login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Re: I cannot get past windows login screen: When the login screen appears it also says I forgot password. I have tried to retrieve my password but that doesn't work. Eventually I got a black screen with the windows symbol date time etc at the bottom but unable to click on any of them. At the side of the...
  10. Dell laptop cannot get past "Hi There" settings screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell laptop cannot get past "Hi There" settings screen: I tried to reset my laptop and now when I try to set it up, I cant get past the "Hi there" settings screen that asks for country, language, keyboard layout, and time zone. I hit next and then use express settings and the computer gives me the spinning white dots and then...