Windows 10: cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise

Discus and support cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried every way I know to get camera on pc to work was working before. am using windows 11 pro and camera is a nuroum v11 would like any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveCombs1, Jan 1, 2024.

1. cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise

I have tried every way I know to get camera on pc to work was working before. am using windows 11 pro and camera is a nuroum v11 would like any assistance if available. the camera will briefly show a light Thanks

:)

DaveCombs1, Jan 1, 2024

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 1, 2024
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 1, 2024
  4. cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise

Camera on laptop not working

Hello Ferrandino,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the camera is not working in your PC. We will help you.

As per the description above, you have tried troubleshooting and still the camera is not working. This could be a hardware issue in your PC.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What all steps did you try to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware or software changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try updating or reinstalling the camera drivers?
    • What is the exact make and model of your machine?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 1, 2024
Thema:

cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise

1. cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise - Similar Threads - cannot camera open

2. cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot get pc camera to open have tried all suggestions and nothing worked please advise: I have tried every way I know to get camera on pc to work was working before. am using windows 11 pro and camera is a nuroum v11 would like any assistance if available. the camera will briefly show a light Thanks...
  3. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...: Enter has stopped working in word 2013 have tried all suggested online remedies, nothing seems to work. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-key-has-stopped-working-on-word-2013-have/e7524db3-2c25-4028-bf54-c861982c53d1
  4. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...: Enter has stopped working in word 2013 have tried all suggested online remedies, nothing seems to work. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-key-has-stopped-working-on-word-2013-have/e7524db3-2c25-4028-bf54-c861982c53d1
  5. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Please advise: Windows RDP does not work!! I have tried everything!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please advise: Windows RDP does not work!! I have tried everything!?: I have been using a paid subscription to TeamViewer for the last year, and have been advised to try RDP instead.Teamviewer has been very simple, and a breeze to use.I am running Windows Pro on all my PCs.I have ENABLED RDP on both HOST and REMOTE PCs.Made sure FIREWALL...
  7. Please advise: Windows RDP does not work!! I have tried everything!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please advise: Windows RDP does not work!! I have tried everything!?: I have been using a paid subscription to TeamViewer for the last year, and have been advised to try RDP instead.Teamviewer has been very simple, and a breeze to use.I am running Windows Pro on all my PCs.I have ENABLED RDP on both HOST and REMOTE PCs.Made sure FIREWALL...
  8. Please advise: Windows RDP does not work!! I have tried everything!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Microphone not working- tried all suggestions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working- tried all suggestions: I am using a msi laptop with windows 10 and a playmax universal headset. When anything is plugged into the headphone jack the mic does not work. I have tried all the suggestions but nothing has worked. it wont pick up on my headset and it also does not detect any input from...
  10. No Cameras attached, cannot get camera to work at all! Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Cameras attached, cannot get camera to work at all! Please help!: 'We can't find your camera, error code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>' I have had this issue ever since I purchased the laptop about 18 months ago. Not sure if manufacturing fault or something I forgot to do? Please help!...