Windows 10: cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update

Discus and support cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot get photos to load that I can see on the menu viewer since windows updated yesterday. I have just updated again but this has not rectified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidBellamy1, May 16, 2019 at 7:27 AM.

1. cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update

I cannot get photos to load that I can see on the menu viewer since windows updated yesterday.

I have just updated again but this has not rectified the problem

:)

DavidBellamy1, May 16, 2019 at 7:27 AM
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

4. rtwjunkie Win User

cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

Thema:

cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update

1. cannot get photographs to load since yesterdays windows update - Similar Threads - cannot photographs load

2. I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have google chrome installed but cannot activate it since yesterday - help!: I have Google Chrome installed but since yesterday am unable to access this - help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-google-chrome-installed-but-cannot-activate/78bf08ce-721e-4957-80d7-6780d4477332
  3. cannot transfer pictures since updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot transfer pictures since updates: cannot transfer pictures from my canon camera last worked on 10/31/18 since recent updates transfer of pictures failed ckd all my setting for camera & up dates -all good-which update could have cased this problem...
  4. photographs

photographs: How to get photo from camera to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/6864ad60-24d9-4bfc-a3ae-69872d488f41
  5. Photographs

Photographs: How do I get photo's from camera to My pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photographs/98234ec7-45be-450c-9fa2-537eeac65880
  6. Yesterday's Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Yesterday's Update: Thank you bery much, Bree
  7. Cannot get on internet since upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get on internet since upgrading to windows 10: Since upgrading to windows 10 I cannot get on the internet. First error I got was "windows sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing" I tried countless solutions: 1. Reinstalling the network protocols (failed due to group policies) 2....
  8. start menu not opening since yesterday

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu not opening since yesterday: Hello , My windows 10 was working fine till yesterday . But now i have met with a problem . The problem is that my start menu is not opening from yesterday . Store, Microsoft Edge and Cortana are also not opening . What to do ? Help me please .... 37407
  9. Cannot get Windows 10 to load on Intel NUC5CPHH

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot get Windows 10 to load on Intel NUC5CPHH: I have seen several posts regarding loading Windows 10 on these and other UEFI systems but cannot for the life of me get it to work... I am running with 8GB RAM and a 120GB SSD. I was actually able to load it the very first time out of the box, but after that, I cannot. I...
  10. Updated Windows 10 yesterday, now computer gets stuck at startup on a

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated Windows 10 yesterday, now computer gets stuck at startup on a: I'm so upset...here's what happened: After around a week of not checking for updates, I did it yesterday (I assume its the latest update), and found out it was scheduled to be installed today at 8.15am. So I continued using my computer...and for other reasons, I got a BSOD...