Windows 10: CANNOT GET RID OF A LANGUAGE LAYOUT

Discus and support CANNOT GET RID OF A LANGUAGE LAYOUT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All the methods that I know or read about in forums are all not helping **** AM I SUPPOSE TO DO HERE IS LIKE THE LANGUAGE DOSENT EXIST BUT ITS STILL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArtemKrylov, Mar 14, 2021.

1. CANNOT GET RID OF A LANGUAGE LAYOUT

All the methods that I know or read about in forums are all not helping **** AM I SUPPOSE TO DO HERE IS LIKE THE LANGUAGE DOSENT EXIST BUT ITS STILL THERE AND I CAN USE IT I AM A TIRED OF ACCEDENTLY SWITCHING THE LANGUAGE WHEN PRESSING SHIFT+ALT HOW THE **** DO I GET RID OF IT OR SWITCH THE KEYS I DONT HAVE THE LANGUAGE OPTION IN THE TIME AND REGION SETTING IN CONTROL PANEL !!!???? CANNOT GET RID OF A LANGUAGE LAYOUT 8b0d9d35-d125-485d-a5e6-33184cbc6696?upload=true.png

:)

ArtemKrylov, Mar 14, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Keyboard layout switches to non-default layout/language after resume from sleep

Hi,

You can try these steps on changing your keyboard layout:

• On the
      Start
      menu, click
      Settings

• Select
      Time & language

• Click
      Region & language

• Select
      Add a language

• Under
      Languages, click the language you want as a default and click
      Set as default.

NOTE: In changing your keyboard layout, you can also try changing your computer's primary language.
    Your keyboard layout may also change in doing so. However, make sure to use the right keyboard layout for
    entering your password. You might not be able to sign in since the layout has been change.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 14, 2021
  4. CANNOT GET RID OF A LANGUAGE LAYOUT

Language list appears when there is only one keyboard layout used in a user account

There’re two user accounts on my computer running on Windows 10. In my account, the interface language is English (United Kingdom) and the keyboard layout is United States–International; in the other account, English (United Kingdom) is also the interface
    language, but the keyboard layout is US.

Since a particular update which took place a few months ago, a language list appears on the far-right of the task bar in my account, and it allows me to switch between United States–International and US. However, if I go to that area for language settings
    on the control panel, only United States–International is shown. In order to get rid of the language list, I need to manually add US as a second keyboard layout and remove it afterwards. Even so, the language list always re-appears whenever I restart my computer.
    Is there a way to permanently get rid of that language list? Before that particular update I’ve mentioned, there was no language list when there was only one keyboard layout used in a user account.

dtsoton2011, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

CANNOT GET RID OF A LANGUAGE LAYOUT

1. CANNOT GET RID OF A LANGUAGE LAYOUT - Similar Threads - CANNOT RID LANGUAGE

2. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  3. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  4. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I cannot get rid of Swedish language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of Swedish language: I have tried to get rid of swedish from my newly purchased laptop, but I cannot get rid of it. I have deleted it from my preffered languages in the "region" settings, I have set up my microsoft account's preffered language to english, I have even tried changing the language...
  6. I cannot get rid of Swedish language

I cannot get rid of Swedish language: I have tried to get rid of swedish from my newly purchased laptop, but I cannot get rid of it. I have deleted it from my preffered languages in the "region" settings, I have set up my microsoft account's preffered language to english, I have even tried changing the language...
  7. Windows 11 unable to get rid russian language keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to get rid russian language keyboard layout: it appears automatically, without any manual installation. and it is impossible to get rid of like the russians who came to your house. here are the screenshots.note this bug and fix it already!...
  8. Windows 11 unable to get rid russian language keyboard layout

Windows 11 unable to get rid russian language keyboard layout: it appears automatically, without any manual installation. and it is impossible to get rid of like the russians who came to your house. here are the screenshots.note this bug and fix it already!...
  9. Third keyboard layout appeared, cannot get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Third keyboard layout appeared, cannot get rid of it.: After the recent update to 1909 or 1903, the usual US+HU layouts I use were replaced by ENG/US+ENG/HU+HUN. Both on my desktop and notebook. The system settings do not reflect it, there are just the two old layouts. I tried deleting, re-adding them, every time I am presented...
  10. How to get rid of unwanted languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of unwanted languages: For some reason the keyboard also has the american language installed even though i haven't installed it. <----- The one on the end but I only have English(UK) installed basically, how to get rid of this? Thanks...