Windows 10: Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors.

Discus and support Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. This was caused by windows update I think.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sharobeach, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors.

Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. This was caused by windows update I think.

:)

Sharobeach, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors.

1. Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. - Similar Threads - Cannot rid blue

2. Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: So I was playing video games when a blue screen of death suddenly appeared. It said, ":( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 25% complete For more information about the issue and possible...
  3. blue screen of death

blue screen of death: Hi folks, I have an Acer Aspire desktop which has just presented me with the Blue Screen of Death. I have been instructed to pass on the following information if consulting a third party "A CRITICAL PROCESS HAS DIED" I have tried the various options offered but have had no...
  4. blue screen of death

blue screen of death: Hi everyone, I have a samsung pc with windows 10 installed. When I turn it on I see the samsung logo with F2 and F4 at the bottom and then it goes into a blue screen with this error message: Your pc/device needs to be repaired. A required device needs to be repaired or...
  5. Blue screen of death with error Xc000000f

Blue screen of death with error Xc000000f: Hello Everyone, When I turn on my Samsung Pc, I see samsung logo with F2 setup and F4 recovery. Then it freezes in a blue screen of death. It happened while I was using my PC. I have some documents in the pc that I would like to save. Could you please help?...
  6. Blue screen of death

Blue screen of death: Hi, I am having some problems with my computer crashing. I keep getting the blue screen of death whenever my computer is idle, the error code being system_service_exception. It just started like that, without any problems the days before, I tried upgrading devices, any...
  7. Reoccurring Blue Screen of Death Error

Reoccurring Blue Screen of Death Error: Hello, my PC has been getting frequent Blue Screen Errors. There have been at least 4 in the span of one week, so there's clearly something wrong. I have run a performance test and it says that nothing is wrong, yet my PC keeps getting the error. The code I have been getting...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death: I've had this pop up many times, I've been researching on the internet on how to fix this problem. I tried everything that was recommended to do. I reset my pc many times, I even tried the command prompt and it still doesn't work or get fixed. I actually bought this pc a few...
  9. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336