Windows 10: Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors.

Discus and support Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. This was caused by windows update I think.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sharobeach, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors.

Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. This was caused by windows update I think.

:)

Sharobeach, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Wiz3x Win User

Blue screen of death while restoring

Recently, I had many problems on my pc. I think I got a virus or some windows internal problems:

• First, at some boots, I become a rapair drive C progress.
    • Then, on my browser I tried to remove euro-search.net as my default search engine but it always turns back.
    • And, when I'm working on the pc, somethimes it get's the blue screen of death.
    So, I tried to restore the OS in Settings>Restore but I got a blue screen of death too and as it rebooted up, I got an error while restoring.

What can I do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Wiz3x, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors.

1. Cannot get rid of blue screen of death. I tried a restore point but it said there were errors. - Similar Threads - Cannot rid blue

2. How do I get rid of blue screen restart death loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of blue screen restart death loop?: I reset my windows11 PC. When it goes to boot up it says there was a problem and needs to restart. It is stuck in a loop. I can't get it to do anything. Tried to get it in safe mode but can't do that either. How do I fix it?...
  3. How do I get rid of blue screen restart death loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of blue screen restart death loop?: I reset my windows11 PC. When it goes to boot up it says there was a problem and needs to restart. It is stuck in a loop. I can't get it to do anything. Tried to get it in safe mode but can't do that either. How do I fix it?...
  4. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors: So today i tried to open my pc and boom a bsod. the first error i got was<critical service error> i thought ok i googled the error message and followed a youtube video that said how to fix i tried what the video suggested but nothing happened so i restarted my pc then another...
  5. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors: So today i tried to open my pc and boom a bsod. the first error i got was<critical service error> i thought ok i googled the error message and followed a youtube video that said how to fix i tried what the video suggested but nothing happened so i restarted my pc then another...
  6. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I keep getting the blue screen of death when trying to run system restore and restoring it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting the blue screen of death when trying to run system restore and restoring it...: This been happening just now or right after i plugged in my encrypted USB flash drive. I don't think it has anything to with it. submitted by /u/N0toriousMSG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lytr2v/i_keep_getting_the_blue_screen_of_death_when/
  8. Error when trying to restore point.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when trying to restore point.: I recently tried doing a restore point on my computer, but when the restore point was done I got this error message[IMG]Also when I tried updating my windows, I got an error message telling me to retry for some reason. Can someone help? Thanks!...
  9. I am getting Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting Blue Screens of Death: I am getting blue screens of death. I am attaching a link to the dumps and system info. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W6VTMNd7ykcdGyGhigPZ1bongMPkZanR/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A69vuzb8BAyby6B8z4DNOveU5Omdp61r/view?usp=sharing Damon...
  10. Cannot create a restore point

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot create a restore point: I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but when I go to create a restore point I get a message: The restore point could not be created for the following reason: The writer experienced a transient error. If the backup process is retired, the error might not reoccur. Please try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot get rid of blue screen