Windows 10: Cannot get rid of LogiLDA.dll error on startup

Discus and support Cannot get rid of LogiLDA.dll error on startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I know this issue has come up quite a number of times in forums and I have researched long and hard, but still I cannot get rid of this error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ItsMePaulyG, May 7, 2020.

1. Cannot get rid of LogiLDA.dll error on startup

Hi all,

I know this issue has come up quite a number of times in forums and I have researched long and hard, but still I cannot get rid of this error. "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll".Mind you when I did a search for this .dll file, it is actually still located in the System32 folder...which I don't understand. If it's in the right location, why am I getting this error??

I have tried many many fixes and still nothing works, and I really don't want to format and start from scratch. These are...

• Tried to disable Logitech Download Assistant - It wasn't installed
    • Tried to delete Logitech Download Assistant registry key - Not there
    • Reinstalled Logitech Download Assistant Software - Installed Logitech SetPoint which has Logitech Download Assistant and uninstalled it - No luck
    • Plugged in my old Logitech keyboard and mouse and updated the drivers - Nothing happened
    • Searched Windows Update - Nothing again
    • Replaced it with a new .dll file from my laptop's System32 folder which doesn't have an issue - Made no difference
    • Replaced it with a later version 2018 of the file

So as you can see I've tried many things. Is there something I'm missing? If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Paul.

:)

ItsMePaulyG, May 7, 2020

2. Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, May 7, 2020
  3. Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

Logilda.DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors showing up on restart. PC has been stable for a year with no startup issues. PC still works, but error messages come up after every restart.

DeweyMinton, May 7, 2020
  4. Cannot get rid of LogiLDA.dll error on startup

Run dll error

Check this link, in step 4 and 5

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-logilda-dl...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

KahtleenTasman85, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get rid of LogiLDA.dll error on startup

1. Cannot get rid of LogiLDA.dll error on startup - Similar Threads - Cannot rid LogiLDA

2. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  3. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  4. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll: i get multiple errors trying to start up unreal engine and i get like 5 vcruntime140_1.dll errors ive tried redownloading Microsoft 2015 c++ but it says its already downloaded but i cant find it any where on my pc ive tried looking at my control panel and programs and...
  6. get rid of Microsoft Edge at startup

in Browsers and Email
    get rid of Microsoft Edge at startup: Hi All! I ‘m just slowly going nut..: Can’t get rid of Microsoft edge when start-up. Yet I followed all advice in this forum and where ever I can get . So I tried all that: 1 - I open TASK MANAGER.. Microsoft Egde is nowhere. 2 - I’ve tried The LOCAL GROUP POLICY >Computer...
  7. get rid of Microsoft Edge at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    get rid of Microsoft Edge at startup: Hi All! I ‘m just slowly going nut..: Can’t get rid of Microsoft edge when start-up. Yet I followed all advice in this forum and where ever I can get . So I tried all that: 1 - I open TASK MANAGER.. Microsoft Egde is nowhere. 2 - I’ve tried The LOCAL GROUP POLICY >Computer...
  8. MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    MBCfg64.dll error on startup.: Ok... So I've been getting this "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\MBCfg64.dll The specified module could not be found." When I boot my PC I've tried updating drivers and tried to look through startup for a likely culprit to this error, and search the...
  9. Startup Run DLL error on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Run DLL error on startup: On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found" I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is there something I should be doing about this?...
  10. Can't get rid of PIN login at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't get rid of PIN login at startup: I created a PIN login a while ago and then decided to get rid of it as it poor security - the regular Windows 10 login seems much more secure. I went to Settings/Accounts/Sign in options/PIN but there is no Remove button, only an Add button, which seems to indicate that the...