Windows 10: Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything!

Discus and support Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since about last month when I was trying out the xbox part of windows 10, I did something where this "show all captures" sidebar just pops up at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LizanyaW, May 21, 2020.

1. LizanyaW Win User

Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything!

Ever since about last month when I was trying out the xbox part of windows 10, I did something where this "show all captures" sidebar just pops up at random. It doesn't happen everyday, but when it does I have to restart my computer to get rid of it.

How do I get it off for good???!!! Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything! 357b43c8-e748-4ca6-97b3-202af909e4db?upload=true.jpg

:)

LizanyaW, May 21, 2020
  2. awd_ Win User

xbox 360 splitting video signal

Hello,

I just happened to come over your post.

Could you please tell us exactly where you don't get any signal? Both the screen and the computer (via capture device)?

Have you tried the following?
    • Make sure you get a signal to the screen when using an HDMI cable directly from the Xbox 360 to the screen. Please make sure all cables work.
    • Make sure you get a signal to the capture card with the same cables.
    If you get a signal on the screen but not on the computer, could you please try the following?
    • Set the Xbox 360 to output at 720p. The frame rate will (or should) be 59.94.
    • If possible, make sure you capture the video with the same settings on the computer.
    • Try any other settings if this does not work.
    If it still does not work, please try this in the same order:
    • Power off computer (and capture device) and Xbox 360.
    • Power on computer (and capture device) and wait until the capture device is properly powered on and initialized.
    • Power on the Xbox 360.
    • Make sure you can capture properly.
    If it still does not work, make sure that one or more of the following are not defective:
    • The HDMI-VGA/composite adapter.
    • The VGA cable.
    • The capture device (could be just the input connector).
    If that works, please install the HDMI splitter.

I am wondering a bit why you show us the wires inside the HDMI cable. Did you remove the isolation and/or do something with the wires?

I am not sure what else to suggest at the moment.

Could you please tell me/us the model of your capture device, and also the adapter between the HDMI cable and capture device?

Regards,
    awd_

3. Screen capture

I could not find screen capture window in Xbox. Where to find out Screen capture utility in windows10? Kindly give step by step help.

shrikanttillu, May 21, 2020
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Capture folder for Xbox App

Hi,

Let's answer the following questions to properly isolate your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you made any changes on your Windows 10 computer prior to this concern?

To help resolve your concern with moving the Captures folder to a preferred location on Windows 10, check out this

page
    . Look for the post made by LiquidLearner that has been marked as an answer.

For more information about recording game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10, feel free to visit this

link

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Cannot get rid of this xbox capture for anything! - Similar Threads - Cannot rid xbox

2. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  3. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  4. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Xbox Game bar doesn't capture anything on any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar doesn't capture anything on any game: The icons are always gray and don't work. I've checked every setting and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Why is it doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-doesnt-capture-anything-on-any-game/7d9cdd83-1c49-40b4-996a-287e929c570b
  6. Xbox Game bar doesn't capture anything on any game

Xbox Game bar doesn't capture anything on any game: The icons are always gray and don't work. I've checked every setting and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Why is it doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-doesnt-capture-anything-on-any-game/7d9cdd83-1c49-40b4-996a-287e929c570b
  7. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  8. Can't get rid of XBox

Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  9. Getting Rid of Xbox Game Bar

Getting Rid of Xbox Game Bar: Hello!Not long ago i downloaded something called Xbox Game Bar which was supposed to help me screen record but instead made it laggier. I've tryed to get rid of it but the uninstall button in settings is grey and the terminate button isnt but it does nothing please help me...
  10. How to get rid of an xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of an xbox account: I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. Whenever I try to play Microsoft word games I get a pop-up window asking me to sign into what looks like an xbox account. I don't have an xbox. I don't want an xbox account. I just want to play these games as a guest. I do want...