Windows 10: Cannot get support from Microsoft

Discus and support Cannot get support from Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get any assistance from Microsoft in accessing my Windows Account. I have followed all suggestions by the robots, and created this second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaiRichmond, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Cannot get support from Microsoft

I cannot get any assistance from Microsoft in accessing my Windows Account. I have followed all suggestions by the robots, and created this second account, and tried getting an actual human online, but none of this works no human ever turned up in the chat window.How do I get a real human to actually do something?

:)

KaiRichmond, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 24, 2021
  4. curatia Win User

Cannot get support from Microsoft

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Cannot get support from Microsoft

1. Cannot get support from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Cannot support Microsoft

2. I cant get any support from microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant get any support from microsoft: my account is locked, the 'fix the issue' button isn't working, my word documents are locked. When I call microsoft, i cant get through to anyone, when i do live chat, it opens up a blank page with no live chat....
  3. Can't Get in Contact with Anyone from Microsoft Support!

Can't Get in Contact with Anyone from Microsoft Support!: So frustrated. I've tried every way to get in touch with a human from Microsoft Support/Windows. I'm experiencing networking dropping issues that have nothing to do with my internet-- it happens regardless of my location or the network I'm connected to. I've updated my...
  4. Unable to Get Support from Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Get Support from Support: I'm writing this here because I've been stuck in a loop. I get this error while trying to subscribe to Microsoft 365 This product is already shared with youYou need to stop sharing this subscription to start your own. Go to account.microsoft.com/services > Sharing. Then start...
  5. Unable to Get Support from Support

Unable to Get Support from Support: I'm writing this here because I've been stuck in a loop. I get this error while trying to subscribe to Microsoft 365 This product is already shared with youYou need to stop sharing this subscription to start your own. Go to account.microsoft.com/services > Sharing. Then start...
  6. Cannot get support from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get support from Microsoft: I cannot get any assistance from Microsoft in accessing my Windows Account. I have followed all suggestions by the robots, and created this second account, and tried getting an actual human online, but none of this works no human ever turned up in the chat window.How do I get...
  7. Cannot get support from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot get support from Microsoft: I cannot get any assistance from Microsoft in accessing my Windows Account. I have followed all suggestions by the robots, and created this second account, and tried getting an actual human online, but none of this works no human ever turned up in the chat window.How do I get...
  8. I ordered a computer from Microsoft at a substantial cost but cannot get any support or...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I ordered a computer from Microsoft at a substantial cost but cannot get any support or...: I ordered a product it shows as cleared but I have received no tracking information and the order number is showing is incorrect I cannot reach a live person anywhere any help is appreciated...
  9. Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not getting an email from Microsoft support team.: I'm trying to reset my password, for my Microsoft account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because I don't know what my password is and can only login using fingerprint ID, but I need to login to it on other devices but when I click to have an email sent...
  10. How to get support from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get support from microsoft?: With the recent update in windows, I can not longer share printers. I've gone through all the trouble shooting steps. The problem is windows 10. I've reached out to microsoft several times and they aren't taking ownership. I've lost 2 computers with previous updates....