Windows 10: Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted.

Discus and support Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on he screen that cannot be deleted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardRoediger, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted.

Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on he screen that cannot be deleted.

:)

RichardRoediger, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen  that cannot be deleted. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted.

I cannot login or play Microsoft Jisaw Puzzle all the others yes

I cannot login or play Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. It is the only game I cannot play. Before I could not play "Rompecabezas Mágicos" but now I cannot login Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. I have run all
    the programs. There are other free apps from the store (I am using windows 10 32 bits) that I cannot use. As Ccleaner is in a black list I cannot dowload any cleaner too. Please Microsoft help me. Now I can log into "Rompecabezas Mágicos" but not into the
    one I love
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. I have run all the tools.

MayaBenmergui1, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted.

1. Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted. - Similar Threads - Cannot Microsoft puzzles

2. Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder: Hello guys,I deleted the ngc folder because of issues when adding a fingerprint and new pins. But I cannot log into Windows due to missing files in the ngc folder. The system just stuck after I pressed any key on the lock screen, did not ask for any pin. Tried to restore and...
  3. Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder: Hello guys,I deleted the ngc folder because of issues when adding a fingerprint and new pins. But I cannot log into Windows due to missing files in the ngc folder. The system just stuck after I pressed any key on the lock screen, did not ask for any pin. Tried to restore and...
  4. Cannot log in due to deleted ngc folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot delete an appdata folder due to permission

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot delete an appdata folder due to permission: i have full control and permissions. when it asks me i tell it to go ahead. at the end it says i can't delete it without permission. literally have full permission on every single account. what in the fuck. under user i'm already set to administrator. submitted by...
  6. Minesweeper and Solitaire on Windows 10, cannot get past advertisement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper and Solitaire on Windows 10, cannot get past advertisement: For the past 2 days, a new batch of advertisement is being presented in Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Solitaire Collection which do not display correctly and you cannot get past. Typically the ads will display with a count down in the upper right hand corner from 30...
  7. cannot get out of this microsoft screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot get out of this microsoft screen: Updated Windows 10. Now find myself in the Microsoft screen and cannot get out of it what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-out-of-this-microsoft-screen/a542d3dc-449e-466a-8244-6afc73dba968
  8. Advertisements on the Solitiare game cannot be muted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advertisements on the Solitiare game cannot be muted.: The adverts now (sometimes) play sound which apparently cannot be muted. Is there any way of turning off the sound, or should I uninstall the game entirely? **Original Title** Solitiare...
  9. Cannot get to login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get to login screen.: Hi, My pc refuses to show the login screen. All I see is the mouse cursor and a black screen. I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse which are working so I know windows is loaded. Also win+p brings up the project a screen thing and win+u brings up narrator. Any ideas on how...
  10. cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot delete files due to "rundlle32" error: From what I gather, this may be a virus......... Im pretty dissapointed I cant delete my own files, that I uploaded, and cant track down what the heck is keeping me from doing so........anything helps. error photo attached -Thanks 88435