Windows 10: cannot get to setting

Discus and support cannot get to setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The issue occurred after Windows update, I cannot get to the settings because when I click on them, the window shows up for a few seconds and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julieta_286, Aug 9, 2020.

1. cannot get to setting

The issue occurred after Windows update, I cannot get to the settings because when I click on them, the window shows up for a few seconds and then closes.

:)

Julieta_286, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 9, 2020
  4. cannot get to setting

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

cannot get to setting

1. cannot get to setting - Similar Threads - cannot setting

2. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...
  3. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...
  4. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  5. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  6. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  7. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  8. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  9. Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings

Epson Scan Smart: You cannot send the email confirm the settings: I've been using Epson Scan Smart with no issues on Windows 10 ever since the program was released. Recently, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and when trying to use Epson Scan Smart and attaching the scan to an email reference point, an error message, "You cannot send the email...
  10. Cannot change to normal account settings from child account

Cannot change to normal account settings from child account: My forza horizon 4 account is using a child account email, and i tried to change it but i cant seem to find the settings to change that on my xbox app, and i did some research and found out that i have to download microsoft family application, but its unavailable for my...