Windows 10: Cannot get to start page

Discus and support Cannot get to start page in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Today, when I tried to get on my laptop, the window in which you enter your password did not and will not come up.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by S. MichaelTomasovich, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Cannot get to start page

Today, when I tried to get on my laptop, the window in which you enter your password did not and will not come up.

:)

S. MichaelTomasovich, Aug 4, 2019
  2. theking2 Win User

Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Cannot get to start page

Personal Web Page project

Removed the dots, good call.

Today i'm going to finish up the home page, and start working on the rest of the pages.

Any good suggestions for a portfolio picture?

freaksavior, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Cannot get to start page

1. Cannot get to start page - Similar Threads - Cannot start page

2. Start Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Page: When working in a program, my PC goes back to Start page frequently and I have to restart the program. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-page/4ed408ab-1a0d-4a01-8d5a-339e5b706858
  3. Cannot get to windows update page

Cannot get to windows update page: If I type "windows update" in the search bar and then click on "Windows Update Settings" I get taken to the "Windows Settings" Page. On the "Windows Settings" page if I click on "Update & Security" I get taken to the "Update and security" page but there are no links to...
  4. Cannot get past first page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get past first page: When I turn my computer on, it will not allow the camera to see me and automatically sign me in. How do I make the camera see me? I probably have a password, but I cannot recall it. Can I access the password so I can write it down. I have tried to guess the password,...
  5. Start Page

Start Page: I just did a factory restoral and installed Win 10. When I click on the Start button, what comes up is a small square taking up about 15% of my desktop. What I'd like to know is: Can that small area be expanded. When I had it before the restoral, and on my laptop also, it...
  6. I cannot get Edge to start

in Cortana
    I cannot get Edge to start: Edge no longer responds immediately after I start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-edge-to-start/4e93627c-e594-4b11-9bcf-888553aa8e4e"
  7. Cannot get a clean start on 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot get a clean start on 1903: cannot get clean windows 10 1903 64 bit as bsod system service exception. Each time I go for an iso bsod. No changes in my system for a long time,so its not a hardware or software problem. Its looking like a total wipe of the hard drive....
  8. start page

start page: hi, i have somehow lost the opening page when I click on the window key, i can have the apps page or the list of squares page but not the two together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-page/5cadc4f0-ca6d-461a-8262-4a444dbbeafa
  9. cannot activate Get Started button for fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot activate Get Started button for fresh start: actual problem is buffering on video playback. Can't fix so trying to get a fresh start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-get-started-button-for-fresh-start/79704f22-c94c-4547-b9a3-24dc5442443e
  10. My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

in Browsers and Email
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error: I set the setting to set the start page of Microsoft Edge browser to a blank page, but when I reopen it's still in the Start Page with those news headlines and such, I tried to adjust the settings, but it's still the same result. Need help. 101637