Windows 10: Cannot get Windows Remote Desktop to connect - tried everything - this is a Windows 10 x64...

Discus and support Cannot get Windows Remote Desktop to connect - tried everything - this is a Windows 10 x64... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've tried everything on all kinds of threads from Google, etc. As an example, I went through each attempt from this thread ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatthewShores, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Cannot get Windows Remote Desktop to connect - tried everything - this is a Windows 10 x64...

Hey guys, I've tried everything on all kinds of threads from Google, etc. As an example, I went through each attempt from this thread -> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-connection-logon-failed/48ea6a9e-e027-47e9-a714-b267f4d6b12f How is this not 'just working'? No matter what I've tried, I get a failure to log in. It finds the machine, it finds the right user name, etc. I can't attach an image even that's not working! Tried PNG, JPEG.. nothing works! of what happens over and over and over again but it should be obvious. Where's the log of what EXAC

:)

MatthewShores, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Cannot get Windows Remote Desktop to connect - tried everything - this is a Windows 10 x64...

1. Cannot get Windows Remote Desktop to connect - tried everything - this is a Windows 10 x64... - Similar Threads - Cannot Remote Desktop

2. Cannot get Windows Remote Desktop to connect - tried everything - this is a Windows 10 x64...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get Windows Remote Desktop to connect - tried everything - this is a Windows 10 x64...: Hey guys, I've tried everything on all kinds of threads from Google, etc. As an example, I went through each attempt from this thread -> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-connection-logon-failed/48ea6a9e-e027-47e9-a714-b267f4d6b12f How is...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  5. Cannot get Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop to work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot get Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop to work: I have a client that I am trying to setup Remote Desktop for their Windows 10 Pro computer. Unfortunately it wont even initiate a connection to verify credentials. I have turned on the Remote desktop settings. Set the network to private. Disabled the anti-virus and firewall....
  6. New Windows 10 Pro cannot connect with Remote Desktop

New Windows 10 Pro cannot connect with Remote Desktop: I recently re-installed windows onto a new PC. I've enabled Remote Desktop in the settings but my laptop has not been able to connect. The laptop had no troubles connecting with previous installation. I'm getting logs for remote desktop like this: TCP socket WRITE...
  7. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Connections

Windows 10 Remote Desktop Connections: I'm wondering if you can use an IP address to connect to a remote desktop regardless if both systems are on the same LAN or not? Using the full pc DNS name is working but acting differently when using an IP address. I thought you could......
  8. cannot connect to remote desktop ,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot connect to remote desktop ,: I always use remote desktop, today will not work , says my windows 10 needs an upgrade to windows 10 pro ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-remote-desktop/6fd2c790-c0c6-4e88-bd87-bc1046958b07
  9. Cannot connect with Remote Desktop

Cannot connect with Remote Desktop: After the recent update on Windows 10 pro. I am unable to connect via remote desktop. I have tried both from a PC using the internet external to my router and to the LAN side using my phone app and from another PC on the same LAN. I get the same message: Remote Desktop can't...
  10. windows Remote desktop cannot connect to windows 10 home

windows Remote desktop cannot connect to windows 10 home: Hi guys , as the title says I am not able to connect remotely to windows 10 home edition even disabling the target pc firewall. I have no issues in connecting to other pcs.i am connecting on a local area network using windows in built remote desktop thanks 88402