Windows 10: Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Discus and support Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Problem: Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings. Do not get usual login screen. Seeing Automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RikasBasheer, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

Problem:

Cannot login into normal mode or safe mode or access anything other than Boot settings.

• Do not get usual login screen.
    • Seeing Automatic repair and then BSOD with code 0xc000014c
    • That loop continues.

Troubleshooting Steps taken:

• Tried 3 times reset when in "Preparing Automatic Repair" to boot into recovery mode - Failed.
    • Created bootable WIndows 10 USB flash drive to go into repair mode - Getting another BSOD with code "Driver pnp watchdog"
    • Some times, after "Preparing automatic repair" screen, i get "Your pc needs to be repaired" recovery screen where it shows F8 to go into Startup settings. When i press F8, i get the same screen again in a loop.

Computer: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation

:)

RikasBasheer, Sep 16, 2018
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 16, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways

1. Cannot go into recovery mode in several ways - Similar Threads - Cannot recovery mode

2. MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode: Hello, I'm trying to get into recovery mode. But, instead of booting into recovery mode it reboots.Here are my specs if that's important.Microsoft Surface Go 24GB MemoryIntelR PentiumR CPU 4425Y @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHzWindows 11 64-bit 21H2...
  3. MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode: Hello, I'm trying to get into recovery mode. But, instead of booting into recovery mode it reboots.Here are my specs if that's important.Microsoft Surface Go 24GB MemoryIntelR PentiumR CPU 4425Y @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHzWindows 11 64-bit 21H2...
  4. Cannot enter recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enter recovery mode: Dual monitors weren't working and I tried reinstalling windows 11. Crashed immediately after reinstall with this screen. The power button method to enter recovery mode is not working....
  5. Cannot enter recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enter recovery mode: Dual monitors weren't working and I tried reinstalling windows 11. Crashed immediately after reinstall with this screen. The power button method to enter recovery mode is not working....
  6. Recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery mode: Turn my custom pc on after replacing fan and it turns on pop asus logo quickly then says error 0xc00014c keyboard doesnt register anyinput whatsoever and then loops bacl to a black screen for a minute or two jist to repeat same thing over and over...
  7. Cannot exit from Recovery Mode

Cannot exit from Recovery Mode: My HP laptop entered by its own the Recovery Mode, and I cannot exit it no matter what I do. Yesterday I tried about three times to turn off the PC, but immediately after the 'Shutting down' screen appeared, the login screen was displayed as though I would have turned it on -...
  8. Is there a way to make Edge immediately go into reader mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make Edge immediately go into reader mode?: Hi all! Basically, I'm wondering if there's a way (perhaps an extension or something would work, but I'm not aware of one) to make Microsoft Edge immediately go into immersive reader when it's available for a website. Thanks! submitted by /u/shoeq123456 [link] [comments]...
  9. Cannot log in or go to safe mode

Cannot log in or go to safe mode: I cannot log into windows. It doesn’t recognize my pin or password. It then goes to black screen with dell logo and a circle appears then back to opening screen i have tried rebooting it in safe mode. No luck. Just opens back to same place...
  10. Cannot boot in recovery mode. F8 not working, continues to normal mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot in recovery mode. F8 not working, continues to normal mode: On an Aseus laptop found in the dumpster on campus that was left behind from one of the students and matenience threw it out, I cannot do a factory wipe on it to remove this person's data so I can create my own login. I was told I am supposed to do this through recovery...