Windows 10: Cannot go to www.mediafire.com

Discus and support Cannot go to www.mediafire.com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Have you tried changing DNS? How to Switch to OpenDNS or Google DNS to Speed Up Web Browsing You can also try TOR browser to access it via proxy,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mee1, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Cannot go to www.mediafire.com

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot go to www.mediafire.com

1. Cannot go to www.mediafire.com - Similar Threads - Cannot www mediafire

2. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  3. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  4. What is www.007guard.com?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cannot open the com port

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open the com port: I am using the program STM32Flasher from this link: FLASHER-STM32 - STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (UM0462) (replaced by STM32CubeProgrammer) - STMicroelectronics When I run it, it correctly finds the only used com port. But when I click Next, I always get the error "cannot...
  6. Cannot delete virtual com by any way

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete virtual com by any way: I installed a virtual com port program, and ever since then, many virtual coms are created, it reaches com364 now. Tried to delete them by delete some data under different folders in Registry, in HKey_LOCAL_MACHINE,etc., but the virtual com ports remain there. Please help...
  7. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS: pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www dot watchsportslive dot net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups-www-watchsportslive-help-please-thanks/8253fa94-d673-4085-a32f-ba6ac80538ef
  8. Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings: [img] Hello all. i am trying to fix a friends network issue, his laptop is always connected to the wi fi and cannot connect to the ethernet adapter when he used to be able to, i have tried to update the drivers and when i do the adapter then vanished from the settings when i...
  9. Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera: From few weeks Mediafire and Zipyshare redirect me to ad pages when downloading. I have AdBlock+ on both browsers, and also NoScript in Mozilla. Yet I can't prevent redirecting. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance! 56787
  10. Mediafire now has a Universal Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 News
    Mediafire now has a Universal Windows 10 app: MediaFire is the latest Universal Windows 10 app now available in the Windows Store. MediaFire lets you access your files, photos, videos, music, or documents from any Windows 10 device. MediaFire offers users file hosting, file synchronization, and cloud storage....