Windows 10: Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease.

Discus and support Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I accidentaly activated login with username and password, but everytime I log in, I never get to login like that. Like, it only shows my user... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Shieda Kayn, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease.

So I accidentaly activated login with username and password, but everytime I log in, I never get to login like that. Like, it only shows my user account and just asks for passwords, so then I go in my PC normally (appareately), and when I want to download anything or access any features where I need administritive permission, I can't, having a dialog with the tittle of "Use Account Control" and telling my I must enter user name and password of administritative user, when I have only one user registered which is they one I use, but the problem is that nothing there displays for me to enter user name and password tho. I don´t know what to do, I´m so stressed right now...

:)

Shieda Kayn, Aug 6, 2019

2. administrator permision

I am running windows 10 and as part of installing zen cart i need to make a change in xampp-home>apache/bin/php.ini

but when i try to save the change i am told i need administrator permision, "i am the administrator"

I have tried going into php ini properties to change it but there is no security or advanced settings to allow me to change it. can anybody help keith

KeithWellings, Aug 6, 2019
  3. help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

help! how to have permision to save file in folder?

im trying to save a file to a folder located in program folder. but it says i do not have permision..... contact admin...... but i am the amdin of this computer! and it is the only account in this comp!

plzz help quick!!!!

nevermind.... got it.

HiddenStupid, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease.

1. Cannot have permision to do any administrative actions in my PC, help pleeeease. - Similar Threads - Cannot permision administrative

2. Having to do with Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to do with Administrator: Greetings: Re: Windows 10 Pro Dell Dimensions E521 I am in the process of trying to install Win 10 Pro on a unit with a new Hard Drive. I get a messages that the Bootmgr is missing if I try to use a DVD and if I use a USB device I get Invalid Partition. In either case when I...
  3. Having to do with Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having to do with Administrator: Greetings: Re: Windows 10 Pro Dell Dimensions E521 I am in the process of trying to install Win 10 Pro on a unit with a new Hard Drive. I get a messages that the Bootmgr is missing if I try to use a DVD and if I use a USB device I get Invalid Partition. In either case when I...
  4. Having to do with Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot access administrator on PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot access administrator on PC: Greetings Microsoft Community,I was trying to remove my parent's email that somehow gained access to my local account from my pc and I accidentally made it where I have no admin privileges on both accounts. Whenever I try to gain access to anything it requires administrator...
  6. Cannot access administrator on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access administrator on PC: Greetings Microsoft Community,I was trying to remove my parent's email that somehow gained access to my local account from my pc and I accidentally made it where I have no admin privileges on both accounts. Whenever I try to gain access to anything it requires administrator...
  7. Cannot access administrator on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. pc administrator help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc administrator help: im having very bad trouble with my windows 10. I cant factory reset or troubleshoot. I don't know how reset or anything about solving my pc factory reset. I cant even change administrator settings. I cant afford a new pc. this was giving to me. im new to everything n was very...
  9. I cannot get my scanner to connect to my PC. Any help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get my scanner to connect to my PC. Any help.: Cannot get my scanner to connect to my computer. Any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-scanner-to-connect-to-my-pc-any/393b6ced-9ffe-4b4c-8b9f-558461ac2c96
  10. Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't any have any permissions on my pc.: Hello, I don't have any permissions for some reason on my pc, Even though it says the account I log into is a administrator. I can't run things as admin, I cant download anything, Can't access my disk drive without it saying access denied, And I can't even open task manager...