Windows 10: Cannot hear Audio on VLC from Samsung S4 Mini videos

Discus and support Cannot hear Audio on VLC from Samsung S4 Mini videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo,I made some videos over the Christmas period on my Samsung S4 Mini phone. I have Windows 10 on A Dell Laptop, Latitude 3460.The videos came out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Riaan26, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Riaan26 Win User

Cannot hear Audio on VLC from Samsung S4 Mini videos

Hallo,I made some videos over the Christmas period on my Samsung S4 Mini phone. I have Windows 10 on A Dell Laptop, Latitude 3460.The videos came out great, except that when I transfer them to my Laptop, I cannot hear any audio on VLC Media Player. I know there is sound because I use a tool called Free Video Flip and Rotate, to rotate some of the videos, and on that software I can hear the audio perfectly. 'I'm thinking this is just an audio setting issue somewhere.Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Riaan26, Dec 26, 2017

2. no audio in the film and tv app provided with windows 10

Hi Bhavye, same to me.

Have Bose Mini soundbar with Bluetooth connected. The sound work well with VLC Videoplayern and iTunes and Windows Sound. But not with the Programm "Filme & Fernsehsendungen" (engl. Movies and TV) (task: Video.UI.exe).

In the Audio-Mixer-Applications I see Firefox, Systemsounds, iTunes - but no "Movies and TV". The Videofile is correct and will work with VLC (audio and video), but in the Windows 10 application only the video - without audio.

The Troubleshooting did not help. No problems found.

Some video files work. Some not. Can DTS be a problem?

Any suggestions?

Thanks Michael

Michae lFees, Dec 26, 2017
  3. I need to end call by pressing the power button in Nokia Lumia 720. Is it possible ?

Why not? this is very helpful function! on my android device samsung s4 mini I can do that, why not on my lumia 720?

пленник WP8, Dec 26, 2017
  4. tchagas Win User

tchagas, Dec 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Cannot hear Audio on VLC from Samsung S4 Mini videos - Similar Threads - Cannot hear Audio

2. Cannot dissociate .ani files from VLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot dissociate .ani files from VLC: I try to open .ani file. Although .ani is not listed among the files with which VLC is associated, it is firmly associated with VLC in practice and VLC cannot open it. I try to associate it with RealWorld Cursor Editor, but cannot pry it loose from VLC. I suspect that this is...
  3. Cannot dissociate .ani files from VLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot dissociate .ani files from VLC: I try to open .ani file. Although .ani is not listed among the files with which VLC is associated, it is firmly associated with VLC in practice and VLC cannot open it. I try to associate it with RealWorld Cursor Editor, but cannot pry it loose from VLC. I suspect that this is...
  4. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  5. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  6. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

7. Cannot hear input audio in speaker or headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot hear input audio in speaker or headset: HelloI have connected 2 different audio input devices in turn both by USB cable and 3.5 jack line in.In the sound settings windows tab I have correctly selected the input device and I can see the volume bar indicator showing it is receiving the audioas it moves up and down...
  8. Others on video chat cannot hear me.

Others on video chat cannot hear me.: When I make a call or someone calls me I can hear them but they cant hear me **Original Title** others on vidoe chat cant hear me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/others-on-video-chat-cannot-hear-me/0c5fe181-3c31-495f-9d67-722275b06041
  9. Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc: I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a '' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the past and because it was an i7 6700 @2.6 with 16g ram and an SSD. I thought it was specc'd well enough for my uses. The original SSD died and under warranty...
  10. how to rotate a video in VLC

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to rotate a video in VLC: I opened a video with VLC but it plays the video right away and I cannot find an option to rotate the video because there is no tab showing menu or options to do anything...