Windows 10: Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar

Discus and support Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When recording clips through gamebar I can hear my voice chat audio, i can hear game audio, but i can never hear my other teammates audio.. Regardless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ltdansleg23, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar

When recording clips through gamebar I can hear my voice chat audio, i can hear game audio, but i can never hear my other teammates audio.. Regardless if they are in game chat, discord call, or any other type of voice/party chat. It is always just one ended comms on my end. i have made sure to include all audio in game bar settings, not just game audio. And like i said, its any game, any type of voice chat. I used to think it was maybe just the game but figured out that even when my friends are in a discord call my clips still dont hear them. Please help.

:)

ltdansleg23, Oct 16, 2021

2. distorted audio in medium and longer recordings of games with XboxDVR \ Gamebar

Think you for such a timely response, however the instruction you give are for disabling and disable the Gamebar and the ability to record with it. As stated, I want to use it for recording. It has the best recording features that i have found so far. (records
    game audio not system audio so that it does not capture other sounds including discord voice chat, the ability to use the xbox button on the game pad to record, save the last [set time] if i was not recording, and take screenshots). I only wish to fix the
    audio issue.

IsJustaGhost, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Gamebar capture not recording audio

Gamebar recording isn't capturing audio. How can I fix it?

Is it a problem that Gamebar won't let me change the Mix from Monitor to Headphones?

Gavin.Williams, Oct 16, 2021
  4. aklk7 Win User

Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar

Neuron 5230 Voice Recorder

I hope this is helpful...I access my voice recorder with the following steps: choose Applications under your menu - then Voice recorder (my Voice Recorder is listed there alphabetically) - under options choose Record Sound Clip (each sound clip is limited
    to 60 mins like sides of a tape) I found that I was able to record an entire weekend seminar in clips for each speaker and session.

The only problem I am having is getting these sound clips to upload to my PC during the sync process.

aklk7, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar

1. Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar - Similar Threads - Cannot hear voice

2. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  3. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.: When I had a GT 710, I could record using the XBox GameBar and it worked flawlessly. When I got the GT 1030, the XBox GameBar still retained its ability to record my screen and it worked flawlessly. Now, it doesn't work anymore. How is this the case?Specs:GT 1030i3-9100F...
  4. XBox GameBar on Windows 10 cannot record clips.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips: hi fellas,as title says, everyone can hear me fine it picks up my mates in discord but not my own, gone through all of the settings and suggestions, this is with a few mics of which all are wireless. im using the astro a50 wireless,all drivers upto date all relevant settings...
  6. Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips

Gamebar not picking up my voice in clips: hi fellas,as title says, everyone can hear me fine it picks up my mates in discord but not my own, gone through all of the settings and suggestions, this is with a few mics of which all are wireless. im using the astro a50 wireless,all drivers upto date all relevant settings...
  7. Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar

Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar: When recording clips through gamebar I can hear my voice chat audio, i can hear game audio, but i can never hear my other teammates audio.. Regardless if they are in game chat, discord call, or any other type of voice/party chat. It is always just one ended comms on my end. i...
  8. Cant hear any audio when recording clips through game bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant hear any audio when recording clips through game bar: This is an issue that always happens on and off seemingly even if i never change any settings. When recording Call Of Duty clips i cannot hear game audio or microphone audio. I have the correct settings checked on and off in the capturing menu. I am at my witts end. pls help...
  9. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  10. All Sounds On Computer Goes Through Voice Chat and Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Sounds On Computer Goes Through Voice Chat and Voice Recorder: Hello, My laptop is HP Omen 17t. Exact product number is: X9Z34EA#AB8 All my drivers and Windows 10 is up-to-date. No pending Windows updates or anything. The issue started a couple of weeks ago, out of nowhere, while I was playing a game with my friends, using...