Windows 10: Cannot hide file extensions - Bitdefender

Discus and support Cannot hide file extensions - Bitdefender in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed Bitdefender Total Security 2019 yesterday and just realized today that the file extensions are showing. When I try to hide the extensions,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hotsuma, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Hotsuma Win User

Cannot hide file extensions - Bitdefender

I installed Bitdefender Total Security 2019 yesterday and just realized today that the file extensions are showing. When I try to hide the extensions, it doesn't work. I realize that Bitdefender is the culprit but is there any way to get around this without uninstalling it?

:)

Hotsuma, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Cannot hide file extensions - Bitdefender

1. Cannot hide file extensions - Bitdefender - Similar Threads - Cannot hide file

2. .om file extension

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .om file extension: Is there a way to open .om file extension without having that Omicron program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/om-file-extension/a6bf7dc1-126f-4478-b3f5-b747a4398620"
  3. .bg file extension

.bg file extension: Does anyone know how to open or convert images that are in the .bg format, in Windows 10? This all happened automatically after an update last year. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bg-file-extension/e639c668-10db-4022-be42-93b6acf7132e"
  4. File Extension and file type

File Extension and file type: Recently I came to know the in some directories, all my file type and extension are changed to CAAVME File (.caavme). When I open, its not opening. There is a file in every directory with the name "CAAVME-DECRYPT" and it contents: ---= GANDCRAB V5.0.4 =---...
  5. file extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file extension: hi, i don't know why but when i'm trying to set .pas extension by PASCAL app it is not sett, i'm trying again and again but nothing is received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-extension/9a8a6899-ad06-4c39-a55d-06371f2ec60d
  6. Bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender: I have eliminated BitDefender, and now it sometimes appears me the error message that I attach. What is it? What does he/she want to say? How do I do to eliminate him/it? Thanks 99927
  7. Hide extensions for known file types unchecked

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide extensions for known file types unchecked: Hide extensions for known file types unchecked. I still can't see .exe extension all the others are ok. This just now happened; the .exe extensions where showing before... I must have changed something by mistake. Can anybody help me I get them back? Don Cole...
  8. Cannot open file with .wav.shs extension

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open file with .wav.shs extension: I have an audio file that was saved from a mobile telephone voicemail on either windows xp or windows 7 in 2009. It has a .wav.shs extension. I no longer have the computer on which it was saved. I'm trying to play it, but unsuccessfully. I understand the shs extension is...
  9. File extension

in Windows 10 Support
    File extension: How can I add a new file extension windows 10 Don Cole 73899
  10. File without extension

in Windows 10 Support
    File without extension: Hi everyone,I have download a file recently, called "download" which has no extension,so I wonder what it is. ***It's from onlinevideoconverter.com,I downloaded a song. 46974