Windows 10: cannot import isdone.dll file

Discus and support cannot import isdone.dll file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 th[ATTACH]en I was tried to install a game it shows be runtime error saying this "cannot import isdone.dll file". how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GopalBhosale, Mar 8, 2020.

1. cannot import isdone.dll file

I am using windows 10 th cannot import isdone.dll file 96ca2b91-3c98-48f4-bda9-87e3580384d4?upload=true.png en I was tried to install a game it shows be runtime error saying this "cannot import isdone.dll file". how to fix it.

:)

GopalBhosale, Mar 8, 2020

2. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    .DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 8, 2020
  4. cannot import isdone.dll file

Update the mnyob99.dll file

Using 2007 Home & Business Sunset. I have spent over 10 hrs. trying to find the correct fix, including purchasing Quicken and importing 15 years of data into that monster. What a nightmare, but the learning curve to use Quicken vs. continuing to find a Money fix brought me back to my efforts to repair Money. Ultimately, replacing the .dll resolved the issue of crashing. The crash always would occur once the program was fully loaded. Many thanks to Raymond Chen and Ameridan for providing links to the rewritten .dll and step by step instructions.

BambooSteve, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

cannot import isdone.dll file

1. cannot import isdone.dll file - Similar Threads - cannot import isdone

2. Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...: Already tried granting permissions in regedit and taking ownership of the file + granting everyone permissions, also ran a "sfc /scannow" command to search for any corrupt files, but I get the exact same error....
  3. Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...: Already tried granting permissions in regedit and taking ownership of the file + granting everyone permissions, also ran a "sfc /scannow" command to search for any corrupt files, but I get the exact same error....
  4. Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  6. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  7. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  8. cannot import iswin7logo.dll file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot import iswin7logo.dll file: I am using windows 10 home. I was tried to install a game it shows be runtime error saying this "cannot import iswin7logo.dll file".[ATTACH] How to fix it?...
  9. Application error in importer DLL while importing vcf to Win contacts.

in Browsers and Email
    Application error in importer DLL while importing vcf to Win contacts.: Hi, I am not sure if this is the suitable forum section or not. I have exported my Android cellphone contacts into a single VCF file. Then, I have sent that VCF file to my Windows 10 notebook via Bluethooth. However, while importing contacts to Windows 10 Contact folder...
  10. Cannot import .reg. Error opening the file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot import .reg. Error opening the file.: ...There may be a disk or file system error. Happens when double-clicking reg-file on the NAS-share, which is mapped as a network drive. User is a user with admin rights (membership of Administrators group), and it is the first and only user that was created while W10 was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot import isdone.dll

2. runtime error at 1:0 cannot import dll

3. nu vot

4. runtime error cannot import isdone.dll