Windows 10: Cannot instal Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073d12

Discus and support Cannot instal Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073d12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i am getting error 0x80073d12 meaning that i am trying to install an addon that i do not have the game for. Thing is, all i am trying to do is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnastasiosNontas, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Cannot instal Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073d12

Hello i am getting error 0x80073d12 meaning that i am trying to install an addon that i do not have the game for.

Thing is, all i am trying to do is install FH4 as a standalone game but the installer is trying to install the drift cars dlc on its own without installing the game first.

I cannot workaround this issue.

I used to be able to play FH4 on this pc last month on the very same microsoft account i am using now.

Why is the installer trying to install the DLC without me clicking to install the DLC? I am clicking to install FH4....

Can someone please help?

Thank you in advance for your time and effort

:)

AnastasiosNontas, Dec 31, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3 Not Installing Error Code: 0x80073D12

I got Forza Horizon 3 and I put the code in and it worked. I downloaded it and it downloads fine, but it gives me an error when it goes to install itself. I have space, I have the recommended everything. What can I do to get this game to install?

Corrupted360, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Not Installing Error Code: 0x80073D12

Hi Corrupted,

So I’ve been looking up Forza issues, then I looked up the error code.

Error 0x80073D12 | ERROR_INSTALL_OPTIONAL_PACKAGE_REQUIRES_MAIN_PACKAGE - HRESULT.info

Optional Package Requires Main Package

Is there a chance you need another game first? Is this an update or an add on? That’s kind of what it seems like.

Let me know. I don’t have much experience with game troubleshooting, but I’ll do everything in my power to get you up and running.

- C

Charlie Klausen, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Cannot instal Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073d12

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Cannot instal Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073d12

1. Cannot instal Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073d12 - Similar Threads - Cannot instal Forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: Hello, i bought forza horizon for over 3 months now and i tried installing it from microsoft store several times. Usually it takes some hours to download the full 79 gb game but at the end it would give an error and have to do it again only to see the same error. Today i...
  3. Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code during installing Forza Horizon 4: I've bought Forza Horizon 4 but it keep having the error code of 0x803FB107during installing the game, I've tried all the solution appeared on the Microsoft community, but still cannot solve the problem, I feel really frustrated that I cannot play the game even though I paid...
  4. Error on Installing Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on Installing Forza Horizon 4: Split from this thread. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 Windows media components is required pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-installing-forza-horizon-4/7a573415-dc98-485c-8413-c8f046d7e5d6
  5. Forza Horizon 4 cannot install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot install: Hi, I just want to state my problem here where I cannot install the game on drive D because my C drive is quite small in storage. But I do realize that if I try to install Forza Horizon Demo which is smaller in size to C drive, it works. But I didn't manage to install it in...
  6. I cannot install forza horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install forza horizon 4: Hello, I've been trying the past days to install fh4 but whenever i click install nothing happens. I checked the logs and the error i've been getting is [ATTACH] So the problem i have is not being able to install forza on my second HDD the solutions i found are giving...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D: I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 installing error Code: 0x80073D0D: I´ve first downloaded Forza Horizon 4 to my external SSD drive to save storage on my Laptop I have a Surface Book 2 with 256 GB. I didn´t have any problems with downloading and insalling the game, but when I started it I just saw the loading screen and then it closed after a...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: I just bought FH4 from the Microsoft Store but I can`t install it. When I click the Install button on the game page it does the animation but it doesn`t start, I tried doing a Clean Boot and reloging into the MS Store account but none of those two worked. I don`t know if it...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Code: 0x80073D12 when installing forza

2. cannot forza horizon but demo

3. forza download error 0x80073d12

4. 0x80073D12 forza horizon 4,
  5. fh4 0x80073D12,
  6. fh4 erreur package,
  7. forza horizon 4 install error