Windows 10: Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD

Discus and support Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a windows 10 update, I started having some issues on my PC that finally prompted me to decide to do a clean install. Purchased Windows again as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarianaGarcia-Serrato, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD

After a windows 10 update, I started having some issues on my PC that finally prompted me to decide to do a clean install. Purchased Windows again as I could not find my original and got the thumb drive. Followed the instructions and mid install I got an error 0x80070570. Some more searching later I ended up getting a new SSD, tried the install again and again the same error. Thinking that there was some issue with the thumbnail sent from Microsoft, I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO into a brand new thumb drive, but when I plug it in, it tells me to insert a bootable media. Tried my other USB ports and while I can see the thumb drive when I browse, it still will not read it to do the installation. Anyone out there that can help?

:)

MarianaGarcia-Serrato, Dec 24, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 24, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD

1. Cannot instal Windows 10 on brand new SSD - Similar Threads - Cannot instal brand

2. Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop cannot detect M.2 SSD: I have been working on a brand new out of box laptop that has completely thrown me for a loop. I wiped 11 off since the friend that gave it to me to work on didnt want that OS, so i started on wiping it and getting it ready for 10. The first roadblock was after the wipe, now...
  3. Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd: I have a brand new SATA SSD that I just purchased because the HDD that had win10 has recently died. It cannot be accessed so offering any solution that requires accessing windows is automatically out the window because there are no other windows machines available. I had to...
  4. Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd: I have a brand new SATA SSD that I just purchased because the HDD that had win10 has recently died. It cannot be accessed so offering any solution that requires accessing windows is automatically out the window because there are no other windows machines available. I had to...
  5. Windows 10 won't install on brand new ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I installed Windows on a brand new SSD and got a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed Windows on a brand new SSD and got a BSOD: I just installed Windows 10 on a brand new SSD, it all seemed to be going well until the windows initial setup crashed. As I tried to reboot I got a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen, the exact same issue what I had when booting off my old hard drive. Then the black windows...
  7. A newbie's try to install Windows 10 on a brand new SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A newbie's try to install Windows 10 on a brand new SSD: TLDR : Correctly moving user data from old windows HDD to new windows SSD (same PC) ? DISCLAIMER : I'm a little Frenchie so there will be mistakes, I apologize in advance for that. This is my first post here so I hope this is the right place. Basically I messed up, I just...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on a brand new laptop with SSD and HDD storage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on a brand new laptop with SSD and HDD storage: I bought a new laptop that has an HDD and an SSD, the laptop has no Windows pre installed (it's free DOS) and I want to install Windows 10 on it. My question is, how to install the windows on the SSD and not the HDD? I mean, on the screen that shows "where do you want to...
  9. Brand new SSD not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new SSD not working?: I just got a brand new SSD Kingston 240 GB SSD. Installed Windows 10 on it. Restarted the PC and it wouldn't boot, no operating system found. I went into Windows installation once again and I see the SSD being shown as an 2 TB drive with 0 MB free. What is going on? This...
  10. Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key: Hi, Currently I'm using windows 10 on a HDD on my desktop. The desktop used to run windows 8, but I upgraded it. (so the product key is used) Using Belarc Advisor, I got my Windows 8 product key. I have a brand new SSD here so I want to upgrade to this SSD. However,...