Windows 10: Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

Discus and support Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need help! I uninstalled roblox on my laptop. I'm now trying to re-install it but Microsoft store is saying I already own the app? I have tried a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emma_572, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Emma_572 Win User

Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

Need help!

I uninstalled roblox on my laptop. I'm now trying to re-install it but Microsoft store is saying I already own the app? I have tried a load of different "solutions" but none seem to solve the issue. Does anyone know a way to sort this? I've been trying for a few weeks now and it still says the same thing!

:)

Emma_572, Jun 30, 2020

2. Microsoft store says i already own the app

I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings.

There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is the install button. I press it and it says downloading and in a few seconds, i get a notification saying that
    they're unable to install the app, and that they'll try again later.

I check the downloading bar from the Microsoft store and it says Error.

Can someone help me install instagram again?

And no, i checked whether instagram was there in the installed apps, but it isn't there.

Though it is there in the 'all owned' section. With a install button. It doesn't work.

RoozaAli Naseer, Jun 30, 2020
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

1. Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?! - Similar Threads - Cannot install app

2. Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new: Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new. It keeps saying "Something happened on our end", "There has been an error", "Something unexpected happened". Error code is either 0x803F8001 or 0x87E10BC6 depending on the app. The "Windows Store Apps"...
  3. Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new: Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new. It keeps saying "Something happened on our end", "There has been an error", "Something unexpected happened". Error code is either 0x803F8001 or 0x87E10BC6 depending on the app. The "Windows Store Apps"...
  4. Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have followed multiple threads on this, restoring the Microsoft Store, even going to the extent of restoring Windows this evening. I am still having exactly the same issue. When I go into Microsoft Store and My Library I can see the App and it says Install which I click...
  6. Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install

Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install: Every time I try to install an app from Microsoft Store, it would show "You own this app.", but it wouldn't start installing the app when I click "Install". I tried every method in this thread and thispost, but none of them works to solve my problem. Any other solution...
  7. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have previously uninstalled an app HP, but now need it back. At the store while clicking on the button 'GET', the app doesn't install but instead, it is written "Where do you want to install?" Then a blank window opens up, says: "It looks like you don’t have any...
  8. Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.

Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.: Hello, Recently, Minecraft stopped working on my HP Pavillion Notebook; it would open, show the Mojang logo, then close and present the message 'Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001'. So I uninstalled...
  9. Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.

Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.: I just bought an app in the web browser version of the Microsoft Store, but the Microsoft Store app says I don't own it. I received an email confirming that my purchase went through, but the store app does not seem to realize that. I have already tried resetting the store...
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...