Windows 10: Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

Discus and support Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need help! I uninstalled roblox on my laptop. I'm now trying to re-install it but Microsoft store is saying I already own the app? I have tried a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emma_572, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Emma_572 Win User

Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

Need help!

I uninstalled roblox on my laptop. I'm now trying to re-install it but Microsoft store is saying I already own the app? I have tried a load of different "solutions" but none seem to solve the issue. Does anyone know a way to sort this? I've been trying for a few weeks now and it still says the same thing!

:)

Emma_572, Jun 30, 2020

2. Microsoft store says i already own the app

I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings.

There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is the install button. I press it and it says downloading and in a few seconds, i get a notification saying that
    they're unable to install the app, and that they'll try again later.

I check the downloading bar from the Microsoft store and it says Error.

Can someone help me install instagram again?

And no, i checked whether instagram was there in the installed apps, but it isn't there.

Though it is there in the 'all owned' section. With a install button. It doesn't work.

RoozaAli Naseer, Jun 30, 2020
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?!

1. Cannot install app but microsoft store says i own it ?! - Similar Threads - Cannot install app

2. I cannot install apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install apps from Microsoft Store: I cannot install apps that I downloaded from the Store. I get the system error when trying to launch wuauserv command via command prompt. I have found nothing in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution so I am unable to update....
  3. You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store

You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store: I payed for an app called Taskbar X ,and it says owned but i cant install it, Install button is grayed. I tried a lot of things, typed something in Powershell and cmd , cleared cache of MS, troubleshooting, log in and sign out, everything i could find on Google but nothing...
  4. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store: I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happens I tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings, I tried "wsreset" in run, I tried resigning my...
  5. Apparently I Don't Own This App? Yet It is Installed - Microsoft Store Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apparently I Don't Own This App? Yet It is Installed - Microsoft Store Bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/small_horse [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjicq6/apparently_i_dont_own_this_app_yet_it_is/
  6. Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.

Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.: Hello, Recently, Minecraft stopped working on my HP Pavillion Notebook; it would open, show the Mojang logo, then close and present the message 'Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001'. So I uninstalled...
  7. Microsoft Says I Own An App I never Purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Says I Own An App I never Purchased: I looked in my Microsoft Library, and it says I purchased an app Candy Crush Saga either "minutes ago" or on the 20th of December, 2019. But I never purchased this app, nor made any purchases on those specified times. Has my account been hacked?...
  8. Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.

Microsoft store says I don't own an app I just bought.: I just bought an app in the web browser version of the Microsoft Store, but the Microsoft Store app says I don't own it. I received an email confirming that my purchase went through, but the store app does not seem to realize that. I have already tried resetting the store...
  9. Microsoft store says i already own the app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...
  10. Candy crush saga - Microsoft store says I own this however I cannot find it anyware on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy crush saga - Microsoft store says I own this however I cannot find it anyware on my...: Microsoft store indicates that I own candy crush saga however I cannot find it anywhere on my computer. please advise how to find it. and why I cannot download the game * Moved from Insider ....