Windows 10: Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A"

Discus and support Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just got a new 2 in 1 laptop L13 Yoga 2 in 1 laptop and I was trying to install some apps, but then when I try to install them it goes from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ciel Simpson, May 25, 2024.

1. Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A"

So I just got a new 2 in 1 laptop L13 Yoga 2 in 1 laptop and I was trying to install some apps, but then when I try to install them it goes from pending to Acquiring license, and then after a few seconds it says there has been an error, and then when I click see details it says "Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. Code: 0xC0EA000A". I have waited for about a day before trying again but it still is happening. I have gone through and made sure my BIOS and all of the windows updates are completely done, and I have gone about u

:)

Ciel Simpson, May 25, 2024
  2. covmaster Win User

Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A

I've tried numerous suggestions I've found only and am still unable to install some apps with the Microsoft Store.
    Error code: 0xC0EA000A

Some apps I can install. I click on it, it downloads and installs, no problem.

But for some reason I'm unable to install iTunes and Files App.

I get the error when it says "Acquiring License"

I'm stuck - what can I do?

covmaster, May 25, 2024
  3. Error code 0xc0ea000a on installing apps from Windows Store

Original title:- error code 0xc0ea000a

I am trying to download yahoo app from the microsoft store and update other apps but the error code 0xc0ea000a repeatedly arises. How do I solve this please?

Tiffany CW, May 25, 2024
  4. Lester N. Win User

Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A"

Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A

Hi Jeremy. My name is Lester, and I am an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Are you using Windows 10 or 11, and which version?

Error code 0xC0EA000A indicates that there's an issue with the connection from your PC to the Microsoft server. Please check and try suggestions from the article below:

https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-error-0xc0ea000a...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information is helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. Thank you

Lester N., May 25, 2024
Thema:

Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A"

1. Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A" - Similar Threads - Cannot install apps

2. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A: Recently I got a new laptop and I wanted to download an app from the Microsoft Store but this error 0xC0EA000A kept popping up after Acquiring license every time I tried to install it. It does that with every other app I've tried to install.I looked up the error and tried to...
  3. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A: Recently I got a new laptop and I wanted to download an app from the Microsoft Store but this error 0xC0EA000A kept popping up after Acquiring license every time I tried to install it. It does that with every other app I've tried to install.I looked up the error and tried to...
  4. Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A"

Cannot install apps from Microsoft Store, error code "0xC0EA000A": So I just got a new 2 in 1 laptop L13 Yoga 2 in 1 laptop and I was trying to install some apps, but then when I try to install them it goes from pending to Acquiring license, and then after a few seconds it says there has been an error, and then when I click see details it...
  5. Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A: I recently had some errors in my system and did a restore. Well when I did I noticed I used the wrong recovery and did another restore.Well now on the microsoft store when I try to download anything I get error : 0xC0EA000A along with an message saying try again later . Its...
  6. Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A

Error Microsoft store 0xC0EA000A: I recently had some errors in my system and did a restore. Well when I did I noticed I used the wrong recovery and did another restore.Well now on the microsoft store when I try to download anything I get error : 0xC0EA000A along with an message saying try again later . Its...
  7. Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A: I've tried numerous suggestions I've found only and am still unable to install some apps with the Microsoft Store. Error code: 0xC0EA000ASome apps I can install. I click on it, it downloads and installs, no problem.But for some reason I'm unable to install iTunes and Files...
  8. Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A

Microsoft Store, Unable to install apps, getting error code: 0xC0EA000A: I've tried numerous suggestions I've found only and am still unable to install some apps with the Microsoft Store. Error code: 0xC0EA000ASome apps I can install. I click on it, it downloads and installs, no problem.But for some reason I'm unable to install iTunes and Files...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Download Error Code: 0xC0EA000A (With Minecraft Only): I recently tried the new Xbox insider version of Bedrock Minecraft and I wanted to revert back to the original game. To do this you have to uninstall the game and use the insider app to remove the beta access. I did this and tried reinstalling Minecraft, but now I get the...
  10. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0xC0EA000A, can't download apps: Hi, I have been having issues with the store. I can NOT download a thing. Using family share, I was trying to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, which I downloaded before, but had an issue with that, and while trying to fix that, uninstalled Minecraft to reinstall. Now I can't...