Windows 10: Cannot Install Apps

Discus and support Cannot Install Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently setup a new windows laptop using my personal microsoft account. I'd like to play Minecraft, as I have been doing since 2011, but when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Numerous Normal, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Cannot Install Apps

I recently setup a new windows laptop using my personal microsoft account. I'd like to play Minecraft, as I have been doing since 2011, but when I try to download Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the microsoft store, it doesn't work. I then try a few other apps and none of those work. Keep in mind that I have already installed these apps before and run them, this is a newly reset laptop. now, when I press install, the installation begins, and it gets all the way to the point in which it says "Downloading (App Name)..." and I let it sit for up to ten minutes, with absolutely no progress. the white bar doesn't ever have a speck of blue on it.

I have tried the method of running WSReset.exe to no avail. I have restarted my laptop seventeen times, nothing is working. I can install Firefox from the internet, but nothing from the microsoft store.

Please Help

:)

Numerous Normal, Nov 11, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cannot Install Apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Cannot Install Apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Cannot Install Apps

1. Cannot Install Apps - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Apps

2. cannot install apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot install apps: i got system error when i install any apps or program on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-apps/84a73c52-9c57-4288-b432-4997506c00c9
  3. cannot install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install apps: i got system error when i install any apps or program on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-apps/84a73c52-9c57-4288-b432-4997506c00c9
  4. cannot install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot install photos app.

Cannot install photos app.: Cannot install photos update and now I cannot open it on my PC. This happened after the last cumulative update for Windows 10 Pro. I get the attached error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-photos-app/a4bd5615-cef0-40fe-b9aa-bd971f747b14
  6. I cannot install this app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  7. I cannot install this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  8. Cannot install Apps

Cannot install Apps: Win 10 pro ver1607 Can not install D-link wireless N300 USB adapter drivers. Get error: User account control. This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. Under control panel, user accounts, manage accounts Shows...
  9. Cannot install apps

Cannot install apps: I can no longer install any apps in Windows 10 Home. I cannot Run as administrator as Run is not recognized as an internal or external command. I get this user account window when I try to install anything. I have restored the PC back to factory and still the same issues....
  10. apps crashing and cannot install apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    apps crashing and cannot install apps: my apps like adobe reader crashes everytime i open them and cannot even open MS word. When trying install apps it says "app stopped working"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install apps

2. windows 10 cannot install apps

3. cannot run installed apps win xp

4. cannot install valspec on win10