Windows 10: Cannot install Battle.net

Discus and support Cannot install Battle.net in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with installing Battle.net and do not know why that is. Whenever trying to, I get a message saying We're having trouble with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ILoveWhoseLine, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Cannot install Battle.net

I'm having trouble with installing Battle.net and do not know why that is. Whenever trying to, I get a message saying We're having trouble with launching the Blizzard Update Agent and to wait one minute along with trying again later.

Reinstalling doesn't help either.

:)

ILoveWhoseLine, Nov 15, 2018

2. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 15, 2018
  3. .net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Cannot install Battle.net :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Cannot install Battle.net

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Cannot install Battle.net

1. Cannot install Battle.net - Similar Threads - Cannot install Battle

2. Cannot install .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install .NET Framework 3.5: I've tried enabling it in windows features and using DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All in Command Prompt, I always get the Error: 0x800f0950 which just says do the above as a fix...
  3. Cannot install .net 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install .net 4.8: HiI had 4.8 installed but for some reason it vanished after I tried to install telnet client using turn windows features on or off.Now if I try to enable 4.8 using turn windows features dialog box it does nothing.I cannot install it through any other means.Help I cannot open...
  4. Cannot install .net 4.8

Cannot install .net 4.8: HiI had 4.8 installed but for some reason it vanished after I tried to install telnet client using turn windows features on or off.Now if I try to enable 4.8 using turn windows features dialog box it does nothing.I cannot install it through any other means.Help I cannot open...
  5. Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5: I am trying to install .NET framework 3.5 on a VM in Hyper-v but getting errors. Following things I have tried.1. When I tried installing from Windows Features, it gives me following error2. I have tried Enabling group policy "Specify settings for optional component...
  6. Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5

Cannot install .NET framwork 3.5: I am trying to install .NET framework 3.5 on a VM in Hyper-v but getting errors. Following things I have tried.1. When I tried installing from Windows Features, it gives me following error2. I have tried Enabling group policy "Specify settings for optional component...
  7. cannot install Net Framework 4.6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install Net Framework 4.6: When i try to install HP LaserJet M207-M212 Printer series Windows 7 64-bit driver in my desktop computer,HP side force me to install Net Framework 4.6 firstly,however, when i try that, that show this errorand when it is installing, keep rollback in half of process,Here is...
  8. cannot install Net Framework 4.6

cannot install Net Framework 4.6: When i try to install HP LaserJet M207-M212 Printer series Windows 7 64-bit driver in my desktop computer,HP side force me to install Net Framework 4.6 firstly,however, when i try that, that show this errorand when it is installing, keep rollback in half of process,Here is...
  9. I cannot install .NET 3.5

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot install .NET 3.5: Every time i try to install .NET 3.5 i get the error code 0x80080005. How can i fix it? submitted by /u/martinofalorni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwd6by/i_cannot_install_net_35/
  10. Unable to connect to Battle Net services, Blizzard cannot help after about 30 messages over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Battle Net services, Blizzard cannot help after about 30 messages over...: I cannot get Blizzards Battle Net application to allow me to connect online. I have followed all of their steps in trying to fix this including uninstalling anti-virus, VPN software, resetting my network options through every conceivable avenue and nothing has changed at all....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battle net wont install windows 10

2. battle.net wont install

3. battle.net doesnt download

4. battle.net publisher not verified,
  5. battle net wont install windows,
  6. battle.net not installing,
  7. can not install battle.net in windows 1,
  8. can not install battle.net in windows,
  9. can not install battle net windows 10,
  10. when downloading battle.net i get the error publisher not verify,
  11. why wont battle net install keep getting check with software publisher,