Windows 10: Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC

Discus and support Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently build a computer and am having trouble getting bluetooth to install. I purchased an AX200 network card for Wifi and Bluetooth and the Wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexGilvarry, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC

I recently build a computer and am having trouble getting bluetooth to install. I purchased an AX200 network card for Wifi and Bluetooth and the Wifi works fine but I can't get the bluetooth set up despite several attempts at installing drivers with both Intel's installer and the built in driver detection in window.

When I try the latter I get this error message.

Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC 85ccf17c-1ea5-4fc1-bbdb-cf8551dc3b8d?upload=true.png

Thinking there must be something wrong with the card I bought I went to the store and got a usb bluetooth device, but it won't install drivers either. The installer it comes with basically times out and never finishes, and if I try to add the drivers in device manager I get a similar error as with the card:

Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC c33fe9a0-0c8b-41f4-a21b-db431e0923a0?upload=true.png

At this point I think the issue with probably with my PC, or something with the version of Windows I'm using. I read that Windows 10 version 2004 has some issues with Bluetooth that I suspect may be my problem. Is there anything I can do or am I out of luck until windows updates again?

:)

AlexGilvarry, Jul 6, 2020

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 6, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar and select ‘Device manager’.
    • Open Device Manager, expand the Bluetooth Radios subtree.
    • Right-click on ‘Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth’ and choose ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ and click on ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’.
    • Choose ‘Apple Inc.’ for Manufacturer, and ‘Apple Built-in Bluetooth’ for Model, and install it.

Close device manager, disconnect the device and reconnect.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC

1. Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC - Similar Threads - Cannot install Bluetooth

2. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  3. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  4. Cannot install windows on newly built pc, due to ssd style?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows on newly built pc, due to ssd style?: I have made a new pc, and am installing windows as i have many time before, where i first got a warning that i cannot install windows as the disk is gdp style, after reading online i saw i could do the uefi installation and it would install it on the disk, it does not work as...
  5. Cannot install windows on newly built pc, due to ssd style?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install windows on newly built pc, due to ssd style?: I have made a new pc, and am installing windows as i have many time before, where i first got a warning that i cannot install windows as the disk is gdp style, after reading online i saw i could do the uefi installation and it would install it on the disk, it does not work as...
  6. Cannot install windows on newly built pc, due to ssd style?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Window 10 installation on newly built PC

Window 10 installation on newly built PC: Hello, so i have recently built a pc and im trying to install window 10. Once im on the installation part it restarts the pc and it ask me to basically do it all over again....
  8. newly built pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  9. Newly Built PC, NO WIFI driver after installing chipset, and drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC, NO WIFI driver after installing chipset, and drivers.: Good Evening, I've been struggling for about a week now, this is my first ever pc build. every piece is brand spanking new. I've download all updated drivers to a USB then transfer on to my PC. I installed all my drivers, but I have yet to see my wifi appear. The only option...
  10. Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC

Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC: I just finished building a new PC and all was working fine for a while until I went to install the OS. I used a USB that I put the ISO file on and when I turned on the computer, I received a bunch of error messages. First was error 0xc0000221, then 0xc0000098, then...